DJ Akademiks, come in here for a got damn minute.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
foh and never quote me again you fat c00n

lpUX0o.gif

6oz87Rj.jpg

i forgot all about this :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I dont really post here no more cuz of yall but ... I'll address this.

We gonna act like I wasn't alerted to that whole situation because yall kept tagging me in the thread to make a video on it and I happened to see and my ppls got me the info and I did it?

Then we gonna act like that in that description of my video I didn't put ...

DJ Akademiks Speaks on a New York 'Money Mars' faking like he was signed to Def Jam and poste dup a fake contract only to be exposed by "The Coli' and Social Media.
Subscribe to this page. Its DJ Akademiks backup youtube page!

Not only that .. I believe Big Biz connects with The coli made that even a post over at complex (believe he works there)...

Had him not put it up on complex and I not made a video about it. It would go nowhere but here. So how bout you Quit being lame. Dont ask to help get someone exposed then feel salty

come back breh

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Real talk, this dude is a fukking disgrace. Basically going to youtube, which is the beacon for racist white people and giving them all the venom they need. He calls these young dudes savages and all kinds of other shyt but never ever talks about how to fix one damn problem. But then has the nerve to call everyone else c00ns without looking in the damn mirror.

Guess he'll fit right in at rumble