DJ Akademiks Just Trolled All Of You.(SCREENSHOT OF MEEK BACKING DOWN FROM DRAKE FAKE)

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Ak posted a screencap of meek talking about ending the drake beef(?), but his weirdo stans of the his on here at this time refused to believe meek would ever tweet and delete something

Which led to weidos camping super hard for meek and attacking akademiks vids, calling him a dikkrider, saying it doesn't matter that his manager follows you and talks to you because they didn't see it.

Ak basically just responded with facts. Said he likes the site but he's gonna be dipping because of how nikkas here act even when he tried to ask the board for questions for interviews, he interacts here, etc. nikkas made fun of the length because they didn't know what else to say.

Ak responded again with proof which they still didn't believe and talked about banning aks work here, negging him and anybody "caping for him". Weird ass self hating mixed boy kyle up there did his thing of talking tough which people believed (lmaoooo)

Of course, years later we know that meek did end the beef. Has apologized for it. Admitted to constantly being on drugs around the same time he would have posted and deleted this on insta

And of course, we know now that meek is highly emotional and still tweets and deletes shyt.

So people in here look stupid as fukk and actively ran ak off here just because they were riding meek's dikk heavy during the beef.

nikkas were in here claiming drake got social media troll farms with 100+ sockpuppets. Hoping ak died. Calling him all types of shyt. Threatening him lol. Just a bunch of weird shyt
So what was that nikka AKs coli name?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ah, I didn't know. Damn, this would have been the best way to dip

I suppose but it still holds true. It's something I'm glad to see change a lot around here and in TLR and shyt, though. People on here should definitely try to support each others work and projects when they can, though. Some guy in TLR let people invest early in his comic book/anime business and instead of it being all corny jokes, nikkas threw a lil money in and and ate.

I'm thinking it's because how some nikkas turned on him after leaving or announcing he was leaving.

I just did a quick Google and saw you going off on weirdos saying he sold thecoli out and shyt. A bunch of people were calling him corny for transitioning to twitter, calling him a fraud and a bunch of other weird shyt since he still lurked

Idk, I'm assuming ak was referring to that. Yeah, Houston and them were talking about nikkas being bitter and weird after business left.

You talking about Black Sands? I invested when it was originally supposed to be a video game, and bought stock in his company. But dude wasn't on some clown shyt like Ak, which made all the difference in the world as far as how he was received.

As far as big business, people were in their feelings because he wasn't giving them free music any more. That's it. But he was getting threats from people like Just Blaze about legal action, so he had to leave all that shyt alone eventually anyway.

And low key he continued to post here for years under a different name. I won't blow up his spot though. I still talk to him occasionally on Twitter, he's a good dude.

Ak ironically became what he complained this site was. A negative weirdo popping shyt from behind his keyboard. If you compare how he posted on here, to his drunken rants on Twitch....it doesn't even seem like the same person. He became more like a typical Coli poster after he left here.

Fred.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
49obpL.gif
:russ: