DJ Kay Slay on a Ventilator Suffering from Covid

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just extreme fatigue after doing the most minimal of activities. Just feeling like I had a stain on me or something stuck to me that just wouldn’t go away. At one point my body felt like it had an invisible cloak weighing an extra 30-40 pounds just on it. It was like having the venom symbiote or how spawn coat wrap around him. It was just like that in terms of something being on me. Wake up, gotta decide if you wanna get up. Couldn’t hold my pee at all it’s like when I had to go I had to go. Chills were crazy I would be laying down feel fine and soon as I’d get up the chills would hit me and I’d have to bend over lean on bed let it pass smh talking about shaking chills. No taste loss no smell loss. No breathing issues but yeah still the worst thing I experienced far as sickness.
I have it right now and SIR you are spot on. I had Gullain Barre before in 2017 which packed a bunch and took a LONG few weeks to go away to the point where I could stay awake past an hour and lost feeling in my legs but as far as intensity goes I have had nothing like this in my life! The anxiety at times has been insane as well I will not lie. Your post though is me right now and I FELT THAT. Stay safe people. This is nothing to really sneeze at. I am spitting up a lot of mucous too and have sinus pressure like mad on and off. You can't really sleep at times it's so uncomfortable and it comes in waves. The worst thing I have experienced, yes.....

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in NY and vaccines are damn near required for every job now. People are still getting sick. I know people that got it after getting both shots and the booster and it fukked them up the same way it did the first time without the vaccine. You still need to wear mask and take care of yourself. People get the shot and act like it makes them invincible or something. If you weren't healthy before covid then you should take extra precaution.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I have it right now and SIR you are spot on. I had Gullain Barre before in 2017 which packed a bunch and took a LONG few weeks to go away to the point where I could stay awake past an hour and lost feeling in my legs but as far as intensity goes I have had nothing like this in my life! The anxiety at times has been insane as well I will not lie. Your post though is me right now and I FELT THAT. Stay safe people. This is nothing to really sneeze at. I am spitting up a lot of mucous too and have sinus pressure like mad on and off. You can't really sleep at times it's so uncomfortable and it comes in waves. The worst thing I have experienced, yes.....
Exactly. Luckily I had icy hot on deck already and Tylenol rapid release 500MGs kept me good and temp down.

Just dealing with cough now.

My appetite would be shyt and the times I did have an appetite by time I got finished doing prep and cooking the food I’d be drained from doing that and could barely enjoy the meal smh. So many times I just had to let tears flow. Letting it flow has saved me. Day 4 got a lil dark I really just didn’t know if I could handle it anymore but my family man they had kept me alive during this. My little girl and my girl have it as well. My baby has been fine praise God but my bm been had sore throat and stomach issues. Said she’s felt fine today. She got vaccine and took a rapid test that came back negative that was Friday, come Sunday she got another rapid and it was positive. I thank God she was able to get vaccine Friday because she isn’t exactly where I’m at health wise though she is younger and healthy.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
We can hooplah all day. The best thing is to get vaccinated because at the moment while they are doing the science the CDC still doesn’t have a clue about this thing. NOBODY DOES. I would listen to people that caught it and actually have had symptoms.

Anybody that didn’t experience symptoms can’t tell you the pain and frustration.
Anybody that had symptoms and tells you it ain’t that bad is LYING.

The frustration is worse than the pain is because you’ll feel good and BOOM you gotta sit back down and go to sleep.

Prayer got me through this and yet while today I feel like me I am still looking around the corner like covid might have one more trick up it’s sleeve for me. Psychologically challenging doesn’t even begin to explain what this is.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
They not

Pete rock
De LA
Kane
Lots of the 80' and 90's rappers are anti vax

Westside is anti

But Benny and conway are vax

It's strange times

Man Styles P even called me out on IG when I @‘ed a vaccine scientist on one of his videos. Was so surreal Styles and the scientist were replying to my post.

Whole LOX are anti Vax but I think Styles is more vocal because he has a herbal pharmacy business.

This is getting a lot of DJs due to NYE celebrations and the money they would have got. Sorry but you wouldn’t have got me in a club for love nor money

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in NY and vaccines are damn near required for every job now. People are still getting sick. I know people that got it after getting both shots and the booster and it fukked them up the same way it did the first time without the vaccine. You still need to wear mask and take care of yourself. People get the shot and act like it makes them invincible or something. If you weren't healthy before covid then you should take extra precaution.
Yes, my friend I got it from is vaxxed. My niece is too and she just got over it. Be safe people.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Luckily I had icy hot on deck already and Tylenol rapid release 500MGs kept me good and temp down.

Just dealing with cough now.

My appetite would be shyt and the times I did have an appetite by time I got finished doing prep and cooking the food I’d be drained from doing that and could barely enjoy the meal smh. So many times I just had to let tears flow. Letting it flow has saved me. Day 4 got a lil dark I really just didn’t know if I could handle it anymore but my family man they had kept me alive during this. My little girl and my girl have it as well. My baby has been fine praise God but my bm been had sore throat and stomach issues. Said she’s felt fine today. She got vaccine and took a rapid test that came back negative that was Friday, come Sunday she got another rapid and it was positive. I thank God she was able to get vaccine Friday because she isn’t exactly where I’m at health wise though she is younger and healthy.
I hear you on letting the tears flow, this is nothing nice. This is a nightmare at times. Daps ten times to you on that part you are dead on 100. Only thing I saw bad and it happens is my uncle had a serious issue and died after the vaccine. That is a different issue though and story.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Just extreme fatigue after doing the most minimal of activities. Just feeling like I had a stain on me or something stuck to me that just wouldn’t go away. At one point my body felt like it had an invisible cloak weighing an extra 30-40 pounds just on it. It was like having the venom symbiote or how spawn coat wrap around him. It was just like that in terms of something being on me. Wake up, gotta decide if you wanna get up. Couldn’t hold my pee at all it’s like when I had to go I had to go. Chills were crazy I would be laying down feel fine and soon as I’d get up the chills would hit me and I’d have to bend over lean on bed let it pass smh talking about shaking chills. No taste loss no smell loss. No breathing issues but yeah still the worst thing I experienced far as sickness.

I was in NY for a week for work just as Omicron was blowing up. For the first part of the trip we were wilding out at bars and lounges since the entire group was boosted up. Came home and got sick 2 days later. I was told to presume positive and stay home. Others in the group got it.

It's been a couple weeks now and I haven't felt the same since. I'm in the best shape of my life and walking up a flight of stairs or just getting up from a chair has me winded. Getting out of bed in the morning is impossible.

Hoping these lingering after effects clears up soon.

It could always be worse though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh

Dj kayslay is literally one of my favorite people in hip hop history

a two element master, as a graffiti artist and dj and someone who figured out his corner and stayed in that corner. He held it down for the STREET MCS OF NYC, and never fukkin changed who he is. I used to stream the drama hour and heard papoose and maino and uncle murda and others for the first time there. Kayslay and clue? are WHY i pumped mixtapes in college for bread and i patterned my style after them.

i’d be real hurt if kayslay died. Long live Dez

For real. He KNOWS the 4 elements of Hip Hop.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I was in NY for a week for work just as Omicron was blowing up. For the first part of the trip we were wilding out at bars and lounges since the entire group was boosted up. Came home and got sick 2 days later. I was told to presume positive and stay home. Others in the group got it.

It's been a couple weeks now and I haven't felt the same since. I'm in the best shape of my life and walking up a flight of stairs or just getting up from a chair has me winded. Getting out of bed in the morning is impossible.

Hoping these lingering after effects clears up soon.

It could always be worse though.
That’s what’s scary. It could be worse!!!! Like one more symptom worse smh. shyt really had me thinking that it’s definitely man made but that’s cause idk what to think of this. The way it attacks is like somebody had to make it. shyt works like a cpu program! No lie.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Breh

Dj kayslay is literally one of my favorite people in hip hop history

a two element master, as a graffiti artist and dj and someone who figured out his corner and stayed in that corner. He held it down for the STREET MCS OF NYC, and never fukkin changed who he is. I used to stream the drama hour and heard papoose and maino and uncle murda and others for the first time there. Kayslay and clue? are WHY i pumped mixtapes in college for bread and i patterned my style after them.

i’d be real hurt if kayslay died. Long live Dez

Wild how this global pandemic is crippling and killing the most prodominant figures in Hip Hop. Get vaxxed, stay home, take the vaccine, and exercise any way you can. Playing superthug against COVID over the age of 50 is practically suicidal.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry not me.
Slay check every box on why u should get a vax
  1. He older
  2. He black
  3. He out of shape
  4. Doubt he eats healthy
  5. He around tons of people
I can’t

On on the fence here :snoop:

Kay Slay a legend's legend, just that this could have been prevented if he took the vaccine in private.