DJ Kay Slay on a Ventilator Suffering from Covid

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
He in a ventilator? Yeah it might be over :francis:

I know it's probably different for everyone but my brother has a coworker who has covid and they just put her on a ventilator and they gave her a 15 percent chance of survival after she was put on it

My brother is a manager at Walmart and 13 people who work there have covid at the moment, it's crazy

Hope Kay slay pulls through

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
What exactly was you feeling all them days?
Just extreme fatigue after doing the most minimal of activities. Just feeling like I had a stain on me or something stuck to me that just wouldn’t go away. At one point my body felt like it had an invisible cloak weighing an extra 30-40 pounds just on it. It was like having the venom symbiote or how spawn coat wrap around him. It was just like that in terms of something being on me. Wake up, gotta decide if you wanna get up. Couldn’t hold my pee at all it’s like when I had to go I had to go. Chills were crazy I would be laying down feel fine and soon as I’d get up the chills would hit me and I’d have to bend over lean on bed let it pass smh talking about shaking chills. No taste loss no smell loss. No breathing issues but yeah still the worst thing I experienced far as sickness.