DJ Kay Slay on a Ventilator Suffering from Covid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If they put you on the ventilator, its death time.

I feel for him.
I was diagonosed as catching covid monday, but I'm good now.
No vaccines for me.

nah I know someone who was on a ventilator for like a month

they are still alive but had to learn how to basically walk again

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They won't get the vaccine based on something their man said or a YouTube video but when they get sick they go to the hospital to see an actual medical professional.

A lot of people just never think it'll happen to them so they don't have to take precautions.
High bloodpressure / heart disease
Obesity
Diabetes
Bad diet
Bad habits
No healthcare

All known to be issues in the community,
but they won’t listen to actual medical professionals tryna save they life while having all these odds against em.

They rather gamble with their life and put it in the hands of Rizza Islam and the rest of these dumbass YouTubians spreading conspiracy theories to the insecure that lack real knowledge of self, history and modern science.

Hate to see how cognitive dissonance has Black people in a figure four headlock SMMFH

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Not saying it's the case with all, but part of the problem is that right-wing anti-vaxx messaging has made its way to Black people through YouTube/Facebook/IG. Same talking points being repeated by Black faces and that's how you end up with shyt like this.

I don't know how old you are, breh.

But, Black folks been on some pseudo-science conspiracy shyt before social media

The biggest problem is our relationship with the healthcare system in general and that easily turns to fear and hatred

High bloodpressure / heart disease
Obesity
Diabetes
Bad diet
Bad habits
No healthcare

All known to be issues in the community,
but they won’t listen to actual medical professionals tryna save they life while having all these odds against em.

They’ll still gamble with their life and put it in the hands of Rizza Islam and the rest of these dumbass YouTubians spreading conspiracy theories cause they insecure and lack real knowledge of self, history and modern science.

Hate to see how cognitive dissonance has Black people in a figure four headlock SMMFH

You are 100% right with this, but, I'm tired of the bolded

"fukk em, because I disagree with their bad decisions."

For what?:hhh:

Yea, I don't like it, either, but, it's not working

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Hope he pulls through...

But its funny people be anti vax, but when dying will take anything to be saved...

pride comes before the fall

hope Slay pulls through but if you got a family to take care of, are older, and out of shape...stopping playing around with this virus