DJ Kay Slay on a Ventilator Suffering from Covid

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up...thats Kay Slay back in the day????

Before he was Kay Slay he was Dez TFP, a well known Graffiti artist. Watch the documentary Style Wars and you'll see him.

dez.jpg

What are the odds after going on ventilator?

Numbers vary based on a lot of variables but I've read doctors say mortality rates are 50% and higher.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I'm not one of these COVID nuts, but, I've always felt obese and older ppl need to get the shot.

The problem is the fear mongering and shyt throwing towards each other never evolves in an actual discussion and why people have an issue with it--ppl were anti-vax before COVID
Juvenile did it remixed back that ass up to get vaxxed up and got killed for it. nikkas need to look to doctors for guidance
Because it was tone deaf and people still haven't address the disparities in health care in the black community

Even all this "Death to the unvaxxed" shyt, in the beginning (I don't know the numbers, now) 70% of black NY'rs didn't get it

Most people not getting it aren't ring wingers, conspiracy nuts or idiots

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
55 years of age he should be getting yearly physicals, if you have questions about the vaccine ask your doctor and not instagram/social media.
And that’s a issue. All this money some of these cats make. They don’t even got a doctor but got a jeweler or a car guy. Make that make sense

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is scary man. Hits close to home. This shyt will really fukk you up. Starts out like a normal cold but it keeps getting worst and worst and worst for some people.. you think you gonna be ok and it’s nothing.. some recover but some don’t. It’s a scary feeling… to take this risk…. One minute you might get over it but the next time you might not man….
55 years old and overweight

Covid is no joke
Hope he pulls thru

Almost a million dead in America and people still not vaxxed crazy

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It's not a good sign he's on a ventilator, that means he can't breath on his own and look what happened to Fred Da Godson. This shyt is sad i really he pulls thru.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
It's not a good sign he's on a ventilator, that means he can't breath on his own and look what happened to Fred Da Godson. This shyt is sad i really he pulls thru.

Fat azz Reggie Wright was on a Ventilator and survived it... But at the same time.. Look at what it did to him :merchant:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It over for him, i hope he makes it but vent? Unlikely

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
True. I basically sent that because that’s what it felt like to me being vaxxed. I can’t speak for Bron but I believe he’s vaxxed as well and shares those sentiments.
I know I had it last year and just had a sore throat for like 2 days and that was it. But I made sure my parents were first in line to get vaxxed bc of their age.
55 years of age he should be getting yearly physicals, if you have questions about the vaccine ask your doctor and not instagram/social media.
i agree. But ppl are influenced by influencers. And if they are irresponsible with their influence then ppl get hurt

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not one of these COVID nuts, but, I've always felt obese and older ppl need to get the shot.

The problem is the fear mongering and shyt throwing towards each other never evolves in an actual discussion and why people have an issue with it--ppl were anti-vax before COVID

Because it was tone deaf and people still haven't address the disparities in health care in the black community

Even all this "Death to the unvaxxed" shyt, in the beginning (I don't know the numbers, now) 70% of black NY'rs didn't get it

Most people not getting it aren't ring wingers, conspiracy nuts or idiots
Not saying it's the case with all, but part of the problem is that right-wing anti-vaxx messaging has made its way to Black people through YouTube/Facebook/IG. Same talking points being repeated by Black faces and that's how you end up with shyt like this.