Dj Khaled - Father Of Asahd (Discussion Thread)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ridiculous. He doesn't even executive produce his own albums let alone perform on them.:mjgrin:

That terrorist has zero talent.:scust:

Terrorist? He is more hip hop than you and your cracka ass family in the UK..
Smelly breath nasty teeth having beans on toast eating and AMERICAN wannabe white fagget!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
full
LMAO!!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The whole album is 90's/early 2000's samples pretty much, no hate, I am sure this is how older people thought when I was first hearing late 90's early/2000's sample lol

But, I do feel they don't really do them justice, and are kind of lazy, uninspired homages, with some production value.

I love the beat and sample on You Stay, I think it's well done, and sharp. But the verses are so cliched and cookie cutter, not even in the overly sincere Puff, but just full of tropes and eye roll lines. But, I'll play this on those kinds of nights and late afternoons this summer. It feels more authentic than Wild Thoughts.

Meeks verse didn't bother me that much, though a verse like this isn't much different than the kind of meme Drake does, and that bar about

"wiping your face with them new 100's to make your tears dry" is just so not only tired, but can anyone mentally picture actually doing that without laughing? Like in what circumstances would someone who you (evidently) have real feelings for, want you to use paper money across her face? lol
This kind of music is for new casual listeners (CAC tweens).

Who else is gonna fund a terrorist for 11 albums?

That Is DJ Taliban's audience.

He's apart of Terror Squad for a reason.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Terrorist? He is more hip hop than you and your cracka ass family in the UK..
Smelly breath nasty teeth having beans on toast eating and AMERICAN wannabe white fagget!
He's apart of *Terror Squad the rap group, you dumb fukk.:mjlol::dead:

Fat Joe has loads of lyrics like he's in war.:what:

Also, whilst we're at it you violent school shooting rapist, why don't you stop speaking *English.:umad:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
After sitting a day with it, this album is pretty good. Just Us is gonna be the summer anthem. I've played it for like 20 min straight man. Just vibes...