Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I already answered you in the other thread you obsessed fan bytch ass nikka.

I come from two black parents born and raised in the slums of the west side of St. Louis. My grandparents both are from Mississippi. My granddaddy was a sharecropper and his grandmother was a slave. I got family I can call up right now that are live not too far from the same plantations my people were held captive in the delta.

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm 5'9 and enjoy to smoke element papers stuffed with regular old OG Kush and love whiskey.

:hhh:

Anybody who's following this stalker ass thread, just type "Indiglow Meta (R$G) dj-method-x site:thecoli.com" in google and look in disgust at how this clown ass nikka keeps my name in his mouth and follows me around from thread to thread. Pure fakkitry.
:mjlol:
This nikka mad as shyt writing dissertations.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

I come from two black parents born and raised in the slums of the west side of St. Louis. My grandparents both are from Mississippi. My granddaddy was a sharecropper and his grandmother was a slave. I got family I can call up right now that are live not too far from the same plantations my people were held captive in the delta.

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm 5'9 and enjoy to smoke element papers stuffed with regular old OG Kush and love whiskey.

Anybody who's following this stalker ass thread, just type "Indiglow Meta (R$G) dj-method-x site:thecoli.com" in google and look in disgust at how this clown ass nikka keeps my name in his mouth and follows me around from thread to thread. Pure fakkitry.
Lol this sound like some str8 bullshyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This nikka got a report on him at the Russian KGB right now...it says:

Our asset Tyrone Wiggins who is currently utilizing the DJ Method X username needs further African-American Culture and Vernacular training ASAP. His lack of understanding of African-American culture limits his ability to dissiminate disinfo talking points in an organic fashion. This has led to forum-wide suspicion and as a result the dj method x profile we have worked so hard to build is losing credibility. If this persists we will have to move some additional assets to “thecoli” and migrate djmethodx to our Aboriginal/Indigenous Black American YouTube psyops program. If Tyrone Wiggins continues to spark suspicion from users I will be forced to remove him from the US Counter-Ops Program.

Lt. Col. Dimitry Shalaskanov
31st Intelligence Wing
Novosibirsk

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This right here, doesn't even sound right. Like you copied and pasted that out an autobiographical depiction from the 1920s. Who talks like this and uses this vernacular in real life that's black in describing concepts and terms that wouldn't have a modern application in this era. There's other descriptions that could have been used. That should have been used. We all come from slaves, indentured servants and "sharecroppers", plantations
and "captive in the delta" ??? what?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

This is a white man or some other ethnicity.