Dj Quik's Guitarist: ROB FONKSTA BACON FINALLY Dropping DEBUT LP this YEAR (Song Link)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Amp Fiddler:feedme:P-Funk Horns? :whoo:

Yo...... the spirit of Eddie Hazel and Jimi Hendrix are summoned in this one:

HUGE THANKS, to GREG THOMAS & BENNIE COWAN (The P FUNK HORNZ)
for laying OUT another joint for my EARTH SMELLZ FUNNY project !! Also, much LOVE to my Detroit Brotha , AMP FIDDLER for bringing that Funk with his Vocals & Keyboardz... Getting close to Mixdown time, and I cannot WAIT for u all to hear this Album
Fonky Thangz come 2 those who Wait....

It's been a LIFEtime of payin' my Dues.. Years upon years of hustling , grinding, surviving.. I have traveled the World , and spent countless hours locked away in dark recording studios, bleeding out my very soul thru a Guitar onto tape, helping so many Artists, Producers, & talented Friends realize their Dreams & visions.. Now I feel the Universe telling me it's time to give all of YOU, my "Famz" (I never say Fans, cause you're all Family), this Rob Fonksta Bacon thang.. So if the raw Uncut Funk is what y'all been hungry for, bring some Tupper Ware with U, cause U gonna want to take home a Doggy Bag of THIS Fonk....

‪#‎EarthSmellzFunny2015‬ ‪#‎LandingSoon‬
God speed, Bacon. We know a lot of fukkbois make it difficult for spacey funk guitar albums. We will deal w/ those individuals. :leostare:

11026059_773405719404488_5386110043451470760_n.jpg

:whoo:it is almost here........:ohlawd:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Music . . I hit play and the music was so good that I couldn't imagine a rapper on it. What kind of nonsense would they be talking over this?

Only speak if it improved upon silence
You can always tell when someone is a Hazel listener. :win:

Most people listening in our world would pick up on Hendrix inspiration. It was the go to for the wah wah but the chordal structure and string bends.... The spirit of Hazel

Hazel was never on Guitarplayer magazine cover that I know of. But he was as influential as a Cobain/Jeff Beck/Jimmy Page. He wrote the swan song for Funkadelic "Maggot Brain"

Since he had such a sporadic discography & these gaps of time, but the other thing that a lot of people have no ideas is how dope he was as a singer. It would be cool if they did a Unsung on him... Pretty amazing demos..........

He was kind of like the Bigfoot of Guitar for P-Funk. :banderas:

Most people I know who are initiated into the funk, it is almost like a chain of names that comes. Some kind of vortex always brings you to Hazel. All the OG guitarists have passed on in Funkadelic: Shider,Hazel,Ross........
Neil Degrasse Tyson should do a podcast on Cosmic science of Eddie Hazel. :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Amp Fiddler:feedme:P-Funk Horns? :whoo:

Yo...... the spirit of Eddie Hazel and Jimi Hendrix are summoned in this one:

‪#‎EarthSmellzFunny2015‬ ‪#‎LandingSoon‬
God speed, Bacon. We know a lot of fukkbois make it difficult for spacey funk guitar albums. We will deal w/ those individuals. :leostare:

11026059_773405719404488_5386110043451470760_n.jpg

:whoo:it is almost here........:ohlawd:

:scust: holy shyt dude....

edit: cats like this make me wanna learn to play the guitar and the piano so badly... :mjcry:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You dropped that hazel

This sounds the same without heroin
Eddie used to get wild reckless in his technical solos.. just straight shytting in the middle of uniform playing