Dj spinna not doing to good brehs

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:damn:

I was just thinking of him cause MJs death anniversary (:mjcry:) is coming up and he always throws a great tribute party.

I hope the breh pulls through

Those Spinna parties :ohlawd:

He will be aight. Surprised money is that tight tho. But people have been donating

Went to my first MJ/Prince Spinna party in 03 in LA and was hooked.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Most creatives are really living pay check to pay check.

I hope he has insurance but this is probably just going to cover living expenses.

Kinda sad when you think about it. I'd hate to be an all time great at something and need Gofundme support in order to cover my medical and living expenses. It kinda makes you wonder, what's the point when people with real jobs probably have a higher quality of life. I remember Nate Dogg needing Go-fund me to cover funeral expenses. My friend is a bus driver and when he's had health problems the insurance the city gives him allows him time off and he pays almost nothing for surgery.

As a DJ, I pay for my insurance every month out of pocket. Cats are playing with fire without coverage. I don’t understand being a working Dj/artist & not having health insurance. The lifestyle in itself is already taxing in itself (constant travel, late nights, little sleep, drinking regularly, smokey environments, violence) and anything can go wrong at any time.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Most creatives are really living pay check to pay check.

I hope he has insurance but this is probably just going to cover living expenses.

Kinda sad when you think about it. I'd hate to be an all time great at something and need Gofundme support in order to cover my medical and living expenses. It kinda makes you wonder, what's the point when people with real jobs probably have a higher quality of life. I remember Nate Dogg needing Go-fund me to cover funeral expenses. My friend is a bus driver and when he's had health problems the insurance the city gives him allows him time off and he pays almost nothing for surgery.

As a DJ, I pay for my insurance every month out of pocket. Cats are playing with fire without coverage. I don’t understand being a working Dj/artist & not having health insurance. The lifestyle in itself is already taxing in itself (constant travel, late nights, little sleep, drinking regularly, smokey environments, violence) and anything can go wrong at any time.

its hell. im shocked Prodigy made it to the age he did, i dont say that to sound cold i love P to death. but between his illness, and the absolute torture the road puts on your body...

Lord Finesse worries me, dude is in a diff country every night but hes heavy and that shyt could eventually catch up

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
He shouldn't even be having to ask the general public. 60k is fukk all to a large number of people he knows.

he'll get it. hes super nice, agreed to do my show before we had even launched. ironically i was supposed to catch up with him this week, so i just wish him well and hope he has a speedy recovery. ive met him before, cant stress it enough hes just that dude the personality matches his talents