DJ Whoo Kid Goes OFF About G-Unit, Rappers Lying, Interview Secrets, Polygamy & Much More!

10:31

Superstar
Daps
For the love of God

Please bring Game back.. Thank God Whoo Kid has been bugging them about it..

This is the dumbest "beef" at this point..

Superstar
Daps
if 50 was broke i could see it happening but, he doesn't need the money or anything from Game at this point.

Hey cuz

I don't care about who has more money who is poor or whatever your implying because im sure buck, banks, and yayo weren't the richest or the poorest before they put this reunion together

I'm talking about the music.. Hip hop would benefits from those two stubborn nikkas making music together

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey cuz

I don't care about who has more money who is poor or whatever your implying because im sure buck, banks, and yayo weren't the richest or the poorest before they put this reunion together

I'm talking about the music.. Hip hop would benefits from those two stubborn nikkas making music together

I'm just saying thats why 50 has no interest in reuniting with him, he doesn't need him. Tony Yayo probably hates him more than 50 does.
With Yayo, Buck, & Banks it's logical they'd reunite because they're the originals and they're actually friends. Don't act like you don't why Game & G-Unit aren't on the best terms.:comeon:

Game has stated he's down for a reunion since 2009 or 2010.

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying thats why 50 has no interest in reuniting with him, he doesn't need him. Tony Yayo probably hates him more than 50 does.
With Yayo, Buck, & Banks it's logical they'd reunite because they're the originals and they're actually friends. Don't act like you don't why Game & G-Unit aren't on the best terms.:comeon:

First of all Whoo Kid holds more weight than some random ass white boy on the Coli who posts about G unit non stop in 2015

So unless your reval yourself as some kind of G unit insider or something I could care less about your perpective..

I'm commenting on what Whoo Kid said and your replying to me...

I could care less about how Yayo feels .. He's not the boss.. He doesn't make the decisions to bring anyone back.

I'm glad Whoo Kid is in 50s ear about it

Daps

50 and Games beef is deeper than rap. Game aligned himself with Jimmy Henchmen.

Plus how this G-Unit reunion worked out its just not worth it. It'll be a weekend event then ppl will just forget about it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
where is this hour long Lloyd Banks interview he mentioned?

and why would people want to bring Game in? How many tracks did they actually make with them?

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
fukk Game. id lose respect for G-Unit if they took that bi-polar fakkit back. hes one of them fukkboy rappers who constantly works with the superfriends of rap to help his career because no one would listen to a Game song without a high profile feature.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
should've had Game from the start at Summer Jam

srsly who was surprised that Banks and Yayo and em crawled back to 50