DJ Whoo Kid Goes OFF About G-Unit, Rappers Lying, Interview Secrets, Polygamy & Much More!

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the love of God

Please bring Game back.. Thank God Whoo Kid has been bugging them about it..

This is the dumbest "beef" at this point..
I could never understand the desperation from fans to want Game back in G-Unit. They didn't have many songs together and Game and 50 are getting worse musically.

Besides that, Game isn't loyal. The same person responsible for Game's break up with G-Unit is believed to have played a part in Chris Lighty's death, Yayo's house getting shot up and more crazy shyt

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fukk Game. id lose respect for G-Unit if they took that bi-polar fakkit back. hes one of them fukkboy rappers who constantly works with the superfriends of rap to help his career because no one would listen to a Game song without a high profile feature.

The anger.. you would not say none of this to Games face..thats fact

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
For the love of God

Please bring Game back.. Thank God Whoo Kid has been bugging them about it..

This is the dumbest "beef" at this point..

when you look at it Kidd Kidd is, and has been more of a G-Unit member than Game ever was

i doubt he's missed or if there is any strong pull from G-Unit to have him back in the fold.
he was the little brother the parent (Dre) asked 50 to bring around.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you Internet fans should wonder why Whoo Kid is working on making it happen and stop saying why do people want it to happen

Dumb mother fukkers

when you look at it Kidd Kidd is, and has been more of a G-Unit member than Game ever was

i doubt he's missed or if there is any strong pull from G-Unit to have him back in the fold.
he was the little brother the parent (Dre) asked 50 to bring around.

Who nikka? Never heard of him don't know of any hits he's made with anyone in Gunit. I know who does though :sas1:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you Internet fans should wonder why Whoo Kid is working on making it happen and stop saying why do people want it to happen

Dumb mother fukkers

Who nikka? Never heard of him don't know of any hits he's made with anyone in Gunit. I know who does though :sas1:
And maybe you should wonder why the main members of the group are completely against the idea?