DMX, seemingly high off his mind, talks rap sucking, Eminem, more.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
tumblr_lqrl1nrQKc1r1lawqo1_500.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
When you've been clean for 10 years of your life and on drugs for 30. What is normal? What is getting better?

That's the sad reality man. I was in treatment before and people were in there that had been drinking everyday since 10 and they were in their 50s-70s. You have people that literally don't have any hobbies or even know what they like to do for fun, because all they've ever done is drinking and drugs. So when they stop using they don't have anything to replace their addiction with. No positive things or people. It's a really bad cycle. I honestly don't know what could help X at his age and considering his life, history, etc.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This genuinely bummed me out to watch.

I've been there before and struggled with drug addiction and luckily I got out before I was in too deep. Like someone in here said when youve been doing addicted to drugs for that long, that's what becomes the normal.

It's kinda a hard thing to understand unless you've been through it or have enough knowledge.

Today actually when I woke up, I found out that someone I used to be really good friends with died from a heroine overdose the other day and it made me really bummed out.

Addiction is a fukked up thing, a lot of addicts won't ever get help or become sober until they hit their bottom and for some.. the bottom can be losing their entire family or getting theur kids taken away, losing your leg (met a guy when I used to go to AA meetings that didn't get clean until a few months after he lost his leg in a drunk driving accident he caused), after multiple overdoses, killing someone over drugs. unfortunately.. a lot of people never hit a bottom or they do and it's "too late", they're in jail over murdering someone for drugs or a drug deal gone bad (knew some kids like this who were fukked up and killed a guy during a crack deal gone bad when they went to buy more crack from him and the guy sold them fake shyt) or they get sober for a short period but continue to relapse over and over

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This genuinely bummed me out to watch.

I've been there before and struggled with drug addiction and luckily I got out before I was in too deep. Like someone in here said when youve been doing addicted to drugs for that long, that's what becomes the normal.

It's kinda a hard thing to understand unless you've been through it or have enough knowledge.

Today actually when I woke up, I just found out that someone I used to be really good friends with died from a heroine overdose the other day and it made me really bummed out.

Addiction is a fukked up thing, a lot of addicts won't ever get help or become sober until they hit their bottom and for some.. the bottom is losing your entire family or getting your kids taken away, losing your leg (met a guy when I used to go to AA meetings that didn't get clean until a few months after he lost his leg in a drunk driving accident he caused), after multiple overdoses, killing someone over drugs.. and unfortunately.. a lot of people never hit their bottom, or they do and it's "too late", they're in jail over murdering someone for drugs or a drug deal gone bad (knew some kids like this who were fukked up and killed a guy during a crack deal gone bad when they went to buy more crack from him and they sold him fake shyt) or they get sober and relapse..

:hug:happy you made it out nice and clear