DMX, seemingly high off his mind, talks rap sucking, Eminem, more.

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
That interview was taken in my country - Bulgaria! Few weeks ago he was ova here again....Since i know the promoters i had a chance to come close and just see how he is in person....I heard crazy stories about mood swings and shyt in the hotel room that day and mind you i was supposed to go there, cause the hotel is like 3 steps from my apartment, but nevermind....He looked mad off, joked about some shyt but nobody even caught the jokes cause he speaks so fast...But eventually i was coming out of the zeroes and he was right in front of me, so i hit him with the ending of that "THE INDUSTRY POEM" - he just finished the last lines with the MEGA quickness, dapped me and that was it....Not a big deal, but just looked like an empty person, like a lost kid.....The date for the concert was postponed two times so i just said fukk it, eventhough i was one of the four opening acts....I am no dikk sucker, no hanger on, just when you see some legends that you were bumping so hard and they brush you off you just don't care about the person anymore....But i still bump his shyt and will fo sho in the future...NOW REDMAN WITH HIS "SENT ME THOSE CRAZY BEATZ YOU GOT, AND THEN NEVER ANSWERING THE EMAILS" ass is another story hahahahahaha....:russ:

fukk rap stars, bruh :pachaha:

Daps
Dude just needs to die.

I'm not even saying that on some hatin' shyt, but......where else in life is he gonna go from here?

If he ain't pulled himself up by now, then it ain't ever gonna happen

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Do you know how much it would suck to be in a position to get high on whatever your twist was and then when you got high all you could think about was God :lolbron: That is worse than getting some bammer ass weed and getting paranoid thinking am I about to die lmao....

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
stop making excuses for this monkey, i can't wait till his black ass od's and all you nikkas come in here talking bout he died before his time and was the greatest and all that other BULLshyt you nikkas say when some rap nikka dies
angrypanda_zps1efde4b5.gif

:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's definitely high but his responses to the interviewers questions were on point. The fact that he's high and still deflected the Eminem question was great. A lot of sober MC's woulda fell for that.

That said, I still don't like that he gets high like he does. X was a legend in the making and one of the realest dudes to ever MC.

i think to much happened to him, coming up.
which is why his pattern of drug abuse is so profound.
once, you lose your naivette.
which destroys your moral compass,..
you never get that back.
for dmx,..i think what happened to him will always give him issues.
once something like that happens,..
you never are the same and you never get over it.
which is where i think the harsh drug abuse started and reoccurs for him.

art barr

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother was on meth since he was 14 (nobody knew) and the only way he got off was through a near fatal brain injury. shyt is sad when i see X man. Because its easy for people on the outside to judge but the person abusing poor or rich cant always see the light or they dont want to. Anway X is still one of my favorite rappers of all time

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Say what you want about DMX being a crack head or whatever, but pretty much all his interviews are coherent and lucid.

i agree,....
he is just old enough.
where the connotation and facts on what those types of drugs will do to you.
were not readily available, and widespread.
back then, when he was starting his use...
his drug of choice was a vanity or luxury drug.

we were younger,...
so, we got the nancy regan slide rule pull tab that explained how bad drugs were.
he was older, and that was what the older guys were socially about back then.

art barr

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dmx sounds like a gremlin or a goblin now :ohhh:

:bryan:his demons have over taken him bruuh

on another note this is actually 1 of the better dmx inerviews i seen in recent times ..

people love 2 post drugs n dmx n the same sentence .. soon enuff he gonnabe in the webster dictionary next 2 the word drugs if ya cacs head your way :stopitslime:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I love the reply to Emimen Rap god,even when hes fukked up hes one of the realest...He aint going for that bullshyt here overseas or anywhere dont ask me about whiteboy and rap gods...i do find it funny he dont think he did anything wrong tho...in the true sense i understand how he feels its BS you need to have legal papers to drive as an adult but he knew hed get fukked up for it....