Do any of you have acquaintances of the opposite sex who text you non-stop 24/7 while using you as 411, emotional support, guidance and free therapy?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This has kind of been the story of my year since moving on past the end of my previous relationship. This one girl has been talking to me through all of the short flings I experienced this year

she texts me all the time
daily, weekly, monthly

to the point I should charge a fee

I look at my phone each time expecting to see a message with her sending a message either seeking attention or aiming to start an ongoing conversation. Imagine how much of your energy you could let slip away from your main focuses as you are sidetracked with all of these texts

she’s good at connecting with my interests so it works out but I told her that during the month of November I am not going to be using my phone and she responded as though she had some claim over such a decision or something. I told her I don’t want to explain myself and I’d prefer this conversation to be over snd she responded as though I owed her an explanation before eventually apologizing

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
You mean people that use you for “supply” a narcissistic term.

I did if these women are married it’s best to let it be
I recognize that dynamic and although she’s a willing participant, her personality seems to lend to her finding a target that can supply with that stuff rather than seeking to supply herself … she’s constantly trying to feed me praise until my head blows up but I practice stoicism, I believe that I recognize my appreciation for this kind of attention in the past, to manipulate it and use it to feed my ego - I presume that she has a main person that she puts on a pedestal as long as they are congruent with fulfilling a role, once one drops off she reasons with this in her head and moves onto the next target

she’s somewhere in the 35+ age, single, media management executive

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Imagine how much of your energy you could let slip away from your main focuses as you are sidetracked with all of these text”

U don’t have to imagine it. Especially if you think juggling multiple women is cool. Folks don’t understand the time you spend texting or yapping on the phone adds up. Add to that those of you with many friends. Add to that those of you who watch multiple sports, religiously. Add all that together. And BAM!! Just like that you finally get to see the chains that have held you down for so long.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I presume that she has a main person that she puts on a pedestal as long as they are congruent with fulfilling a role, once one drops off she reasons with this in her head and moves onto the next target
smart-thinking.gif

Menna

All Star
Daps
I recognize that dynamic and although she’s a willing participant, her personality seems to lend to her finding a target that can supply with that stuff rather than seeking to supply herself … she’s constantly trying to feed me praise until my head blows up but I practice stoicism, I believe that I recognize my appreciation for this kind of attention in the past, to manipulate it and use it to feed my ego - I presume that she has a main person that she puts on a pedestal as long as they are congruent with fulfilling a role, once one drops off she reasons with this in her head and moves onto the next target

she’s somewhere in the 35+ age, single, media management executive
If we never got attention or people didn’t like what we gave them we would all be alone but there is a fine line between toxic dynamics and being there for someone.

I don’t care about age or what she does and obviously she single or she with a weak man that allows this.

I’m just saying it’s alittle bipolar ness to it don’t get in too deep if you want these ppl in your life keep them in your life…in my experience they take/ask for too much and there’s little balance … also when she gets a man she will prob peace so watch what/how much you give especially since there’s no sex in all this. She getting off easy

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Had a chick like that in the past, it aint worth it. Its never worth it. If the relationship doesnt feel balanced and right.

It aint balanced or right :stopitslime:

If she is gaining more out of this shyt than you, you got to dub it. Matter fact, ask yourself what are you really gaining in this situation at all?

Compliments? Are compliments worth all the effort and energy you are putting into this? :comeon:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Had a chick like that in the past, it aint worth it. Its never worth it. If the relationship doesnt feel balanced and right.

It aint balanced or right :stopitslime:

If she is gaining more out of this shyt than you, you got to dub it. Matter fact, ask yourself what are you really gaining in this situation at all?

Compliments? Are compliments worth all the effort and energy you are putting into this? :comeon:
She will also push for more and more slowly over time and since it’s not a big ask all at once … you will one day be like WTF kinda like what your doing now

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Attention and ego boost. It’s really that simple. If you looked at it from a girls perspective with unlimited options, it’s pretty easy to get. Can’t get that level of consistency and support emotionally from the guy she really wants it from, so she gets it from someone else. You think she’s pretty so you allow it unknowingly. Take old as time. You may fukk one day, that’s the only reason you keep it up. And she knows that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Imagine how much of your energy you could let slip away from your main focuses as you are sidetracked with all of these text”

U don’t have to imagine it. Especially if you think juggling multiple women is cool. Folks don’t understand the time you spend texting or yapping on the phone adds up. Add to that those of you with many friends. Add to that those of you who watch multiple sports, religiously. Add all that together. And BAM!! Just like that you finally get to see the chains that have held you down for so long.
yep...once you realize the time you waste especially pursuing women and how much of a drain it is...its eye opening what you could have accomplished