Do any of you have acquaintances of the opposite sex who text you non-stop 24/7 while using you as 411, emotional support, guidance and free therapy?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
broads that know me know that
i dont give a fukk how their day went.
so no.......fukk no!
UKVu0t8.gif

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
You’re her time hoe this was a thing I would use to do in my early 20s but not now
This is what my suspicions were leading me to. Thank you for verifying

and why aren't you fukking her?

I enjoy her engaging with my interests in a way that others don’t … I’m not attracted to her though. I was never a person that had many male friends, I only had associates I‘ve connected with through business so if I’m not in a relationship I tend to go from one fling to another / it’s been nice to have a steady figure who knows the names of all of my pets but that’s literally the height of my motivations and after putting her in check during a recent time in which she lashed out because I didn’t want to see her in person, I told her after we reconnected that from now on we can only talk about animals or business. She’s given me oral twice but during these times she touched me in a way I told her not to (rubbing the head of my member), this brings me out of the experience and makes me feel disrespected. She also rubs herself and tries to sneak her fluids on me and I’m not into that kind of exchange with her. She does this cool thing with my knee though, but I got to the point where I’ve told her I don’t hug people anymore and sometimes I’ve hung out with her and told her I was going to be completely non-verbal

but with that said, this is also close to hitting the nail on the head if I’m being perfectly honest

OP pretending he being helpful
But he really trying to keep her for the possibility of smashing
She's your backup
No she's not? Oh yes she is!!!

she basically uses me for self esteem and in turn offers me ego fodder but I’m past the point of wanting to live off that and I see it as indulgence poison

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
A man letting a woman use his time with no sexual gratification is like a woman letting a nikka smash without spending a penny. Poor p*ssy/dikk management.

This is why pimps exist: to restore balance to the universe.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but we havent talked for a minute she didnt like the way i picked up my phone...:mjlol: Look im grumpy when people call me when im eating and hungry... she couldnt take my "attitude" :dead:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I ain't read all that, cuz I think all men go thru that emotional tampon thing, but it's 2023, you don't need to lie about your intentions, shyt's a waste of time op

Menna

All Star
Daps
The payoff is you're supposed to smash occasionally for lending emotional support.
Something… maybe she can knit you some gloves or something.

She doesn’t offer to cook for you and her or anything. Natural female stuff?

Bro I think you two should fukk I think you avoiding it. She gave you head there has to be some attraction. Just fukk her bro. It could be the best thing you guys realize your energies are off and this whole facade of a relationship stops. You guys are just book marks for each other until you figure out what you want and you two need human interaction to fill the I don’t know what I want yet gap.

She 35+ text her a Kevin samuels video and leave her whole situation up to God

You can be 40 and reach down and grab a 29yr old…

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
i dont befriend women unless they're family :camby:
I had a friend of 25yrs and knew a women 16 years im in my 30’s … they did some shyt… I’ve tightened my circle of what I’ll tolerate to just blood. If somone crosses me and they not blood I cut them off my life too easy and my money good so what I choose to put up with is just blood related…it’s only logical thing to me.

Only risk I’ll take is with a women I want a child with other than that no one can do anything for me that I can’t do myself..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve definitely noticed a new phenomenon: Women I’ve already smashed and it fell off for whatever reason….but now they too good to just come thru they want a date. Social media really has done a number on chicks.