Do black women and white men couples..

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What about them?

I know that they exist. They know that I exist. If they don't care, why am I supposed to?
But they do care. Why dont you care about the black men who care about black women?

What did they do to you to deserve hate?

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
But they do care. Why dont you care about the black men who care about black women?

What did they do to you to deserve hate?

When the tide begins to change then perhaps I will feel differently. But until then I am going to continue doing what I'm doing and what the majority of the black women in my family and circle of friends are doing which is acting in our own "best interest".

I do not hate black men but I don't feel that they "care" about black women unless they want to fluckk.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
When the tide begins to change then perhaps I will feel differently. But until then I am going to continue doing what I'm doing and what the majority of the black women in my family and circle of friends are doing which is acting in our own "best interest".

I do not hate black men but I don't feel that they "care" about black women unless they want to fluckk.
Black men arent a monolith.

Some black men care more for black women than just fukking.

Just because you didnt find one that doesnt mean that we dont exist.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men arent a monolith.

Some black men care more for black women than fukking.

stop responding to the troll. it is intellectually dishonest and disingenuous. Up to this point, 1) @GiGi has lied bout having "never" heard yt males insult bw, despite having posted like 10 times in the Cumia thread and posting in the misc thread only a few days ago (two prominent examples; there are likely more) 2) deceptively put black billionaires with blk wives into the billionaire data to misrepresent the percentage of yt billionaires married to wenches & further argument it knows is :trash: (then ignored the results, which didn't support @GiGi 's point just like the rest of data) 3) repeated ad nauseum cliches and argument already thoroughly dismantled by myself and @thereheis, but which the troll refuses to recognize or concede, preferring instead to just say the same thing on the next page ad infinitum. :dead: 4) basically changes subject whenever it is owned, liking to post pictures to obfuscate and lend credence to (wrong) points

Last edited:
Daps
nope, loyalty and peoplehood is black excellence. black people with black people is the obvious way for blacks to go. there is no other template for success and unity; encouraging IR and bed wenching is divisive, regressive and anti-black. you keep on posting these random pics but they're contrived and fake (not to mention rare); one can show marriage pictures of any coupling, that does not imply anything. yt men universally "value, want, whatever other euphemisms" black wenches the least and have always done so, at least as far as science can ascertain. in every white society ever, black wenches have been at the bottom and will always be there so long as non-black men judge by appearance. the only places were wenches get anything of note is in black societies :laff:.

i don't even believe some wenches are "loyal" to black men, i just think they don't get as much attention from other groups so they hone in on nikkas.

if you're worried about some abstract concept of whether black men care, well, it doesn't make sense then to advocate for a group like yt men who care least of all. it's like whining about the smell of rancid meat then moving beside a meat factory. you're just a c00n.

how isnt black men dating interracial anti black and divisive? black men only have a problem with interracial couples when its black women, you guys know white men get the best black women thats why. none of these couples posted so far have been fake, and depending on where you live not rare either. almost 200,000 marriages isn't all that rare in my opinion.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
LOL....I received the following for the post below....LOL

GreatestLaker removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Do black women and white men couples... With the following comment: stop posting pics of mixed women to represent black women you stupid...

Babydoll, the guys here LOVE this type of IRR

...but for some strange reason these types make their heads explode.....

0b68cccc5fc25c7ed81ea270ce5a2584.jpg