Do black women and white men couples..

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My loyalty is to whatever is in my own best interest...no need to "lust" over anything.
You really think white men as a whole have black women in their interest?

Blackout

Daps
Where did I ever state that I "hate" black men? I love black men....but I love myself more. And I will always do what is in my own best interest.
So if a black woman had to choose between a good black man or a good white man which do you think she should choose?

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You really think white men as a whole have black women in their interest?

I don't think that any group of men (black or white) as a whole are concerned about my best interest. But in my personal experience white men, generally, protect who and what they care about in their lives.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
So if a black woman had to choose between a good black man or a good white man which do you think she should choose?

Depends on the woman and the situation but the AVERAGE black woman would choose the black man...all things being equal.

Blackout

Daps
I don't think that any group of men (black or white) as a whole are concerned about my best interest. But in my personal experience white men, generally, protect who and what they care about in their lives.
Interesting.

What do you think about black men who only want black women?
Depends on the woman and the situation but the AVERAGE black woman would choose the black man...all things being equal.
Do you see an issue with her deciding to choose the black man over the white man even though they are both good men?

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Interesting.

1) What do you think about black men who only want black women?

2) Do you see an issue with her deciding to choose the black man over the white man even though they are both good men?

1) Good for them. I love black love when its right.

2) Why would there be an issue?

Blackout

Daps
1) Good for them. I love black love when its right.

2) Why would there be an issue?
Its just that your lust over interracial relationships made me wonder if you dont like black love. :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

I think that it is a pacifying denial for many black men to think that white/non-black men do not want black women. And they also pacify themselves with the belief that if white men do want black women then it is purely sexual. The idea of romantic love between WM/BW is the greatest threat to black masculinity (in their minds) because you have the white man (who represents power and privilege) being able to pull black women away from the black community (again, in their minds). But one of the main problems is that some (many) black men have devalued black women to the point where many black women who never would have even considered relationships with white men are now far more open to them.

White men have always "wanted" black women. Regardless of what has or has not been verbalized based on societal taboos of what is or is not acceptable or women who are or are not considered beautiful, there was a basically biracial baby born exactly 9 months following the first contact between WM and BW. And most black women who have had contact with white men have been approached at some point by white men, regardless of whether or not we are open to relationships with them. That is a fact

I just don't like c00ns but it's irrelevant what my motivations are. Facts are facts and nothing you say can or will change them.

There is 50 years of data all saying the same thing. Every study says that white men don't prefer and rank black women the lowest, regardless of where the study is done. This is a control for media as some countries have no media coverage of black people and the attractiveness rankings are the same for yt men. That implies some innate preference. So they want wenches the "least", or not at all, depending on how your interpretation. In the OKCupid study, white men responded back to wenches the least often whereas wenches responded to wm the most often. In other studies, the pattern is similar, so it's obvious that yall are just c00ns. To say that there is a biracial baby born is irrelevant; if you put any man and woman together they are likely to have sex. That doesn't say anything about preference, worth, value, etc all the buzz words you keep bringing up. That means men like free sex. Even if some black woman gets approached, that does not mean theya re valued :dead:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Its just that your lust over interracial relationships made me wonder if you dont like black love. :yeshrug:

I believe that black women should stop being loyal to men that do not care and do what is in their own best interest.

14dab0887083d8e7882014d9c97a56cc.jpg

Blackout

Daps
I believe that black women should stop being loyal to men that do not care and do what is in their own best interest.

What about black men who do care? Are you gonna pretend that they dont exist?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nope, loyalty and peoplehood is black excellence. black people with black people is the obvious way for blacks to go. there is no other template for success and unity; encouraging IR and bed wenching is divisive, regressive and anti-black. you keep on posting these random pics but they're contrived and fake (not to mention rare); one can show marriage pictures of any coupling, that does not imply anything. yt men universally "value, want, whatever other euphemisms" black wenches the least and have always done so, at least as far as science can ascertain. in every white society ever, black wenches have been at the bottom and will always be there so long as non-black men judge by appearance. the only places were wenches get anything of note is in black societies :laff:.

i don't even believe some wenches are "loyal" to black men, i just think they don't get as much attention from other groups so they hone in on nikkas.

if you're worried about some abstract concept of whether black men care, well, it doesn't make sense then to advocate for a group like yt men who care least of all. it's like whining about the smell of rancid meat then moving beside a meat factory. you're just a c00n.

Last edited: