Do black women and white men couples..

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So sayeth the man who tried to compare Clarence Thomas (married to a white woman who is so salty about her husband's sexual harassment of black woman Anita Hill that she drunk dials the woman 15 years after the confirmation hearings) to Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein (a crowned prince and heir to the throne of the wealthiest royal family in Europe married to a black woman who has produced a male heir who is also in line to the throne)

Yeah, the prince dude is an outlier. Men don't practice hypergamy and try to game society to get "higher status" mates (however you define it, in this case, it looks like cac supremacy) like females do.

Hypergamy:
"Studies of heterosexual mate selection in dozens of countries around the world have found men and women report prioritizing different traits when it comes to choosing a mate, with men tending to prefer women who are young and attractive and women tending to prefer men who are well-educated, ambitious, and attractive.[8]"

Hypergamy is a female phenomenon and so when every female is looking to do it, obviously there will be outlier instances of such for every group. This does not necessarily mean anything. Comparing men and women in this way is like comparing a group of people who typically pick oranges and those who typically do not. Obviously the chances of getting an unusual orange is increased for those who typically oranges versus those who do not. the european royals are basically just inbred losers whom u look up to as "an elevation". look at the numbers, the number of billionaires married to bw is..0.2%..almost zero, almost exactly as I predicted..

You lose, c00n.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Thats why nearly 40% of black women in the UK date out? black women are considered exotic for the most part
this! i remember in school there was this chubby basic mexican girl that the black guys went crazy over, the mexican guys considered her ugly. Most of black guys were attractive and athletes, not all black men have horrible taste when dating out but a lot of them really don't care what the girl looks like as she is 'foreign'.

These two roads do not diverge, they are parallel. They are the same. You black and biracial young men and women here who are pleased as punch to be considered 'exotic' will learn, soon enough.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
yess, and in order for these same men to date a black woman she must be a 10/10. The only time they have standards is when it comes to dating their own race smh..and they'll act like the black woman is lucky he gave her the time of day.
:what:

This hatred towards black men is unseemly. Spend less time hating, and more time loving.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
So sayeth the man who tried to compare Clarence Thomas (married to a white woman who is so salty about her husband's sexual harassment of black woman Anita Hill that she drunk dials the woman 15 years after the confirmation hearings) to Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein (a crowned prince and heir to the throne of the wealthiest royal family in Europe married to a black woman who has produced a male heir who is also in line to the throne)

LOL More lies and delusion....number one...my simply mentioning Clearance Thomas ( 1 of 9 Supreme Court Justices of the most powerful nation on Earth) was simply to point out, that if anyone wanted to make a big deal of white women sweeping up "influential" and powerful men in the world....they simply could. I mentioned them off of the top of my head....I didn't go around hunting down lists of people who barely exist to make black male/white female couples look more glamorous than they are. LOL I simply don't care enough to do that...heck I could have mentioned Kevin Johnson's marriage to Michelle Rhee.

Number 2, a quick Google search will confirm your lie about "Prince Maximillion"...he is neither from the wealthiest European families...Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein is the sole wealthiest) Maximillion aint even on the list. It doen't matter either way, your beloved Liechtenstein holds ZERO influence politically, militarily or economically in Europe, let alone the world. I bet you didn't even know it was a country BEFORE you read about this marriage is some Black Feminist's interracial dating blog LOL!

And we can all pretty much gurantee that his son will marry ANOTHER white woman, still elaving yall with crooked smiles and twisted faces when he finally does... because if you think he's going to Zimbabwe to bring back a black woman...you have another thang comin. lol

And another caveat....Prince Albert of Monaco ...has a black baby momma, and he doesn't even acknowledge the child...I think the baby momma is on food stamps (no lie)

Just the fact that you drip at the idea of European Royalty being important is disgusting...especially to THIS black man....I could not care less about "European Royalty" or who the "heir" to their thrones are LOL.

You keep throwing that in there as if, it's impressive and as if I'm suppose to "oo and ahh" and fawn over it lol .

Last edited:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL More delusion,
But since you keep on talking about billionaires....let's simplify this...according to Forbes, there are 1,645 Billionaires in the entire world. Thus far you've named a grand total of 4 whom are married to black women....., That means, for every 411.25 billionaires, 1 will marry a black woman. Of that total number only 138 are females, so your chances improve minutely. Heck, technically speaking Ahmad Rashad who was married (now divorced) to a billionaire Sale Johnson ALONE makes black men's average higher...even if we were going there or even if it mattered.

But that's a total of 4 out of 1,645....the rest of those men are either married to White, Asian or Latin women...and I'm willing to bet more are dating OTHER MEN than there are dating or married to black women :sas1:. You call it "hatin", I call it reality, because both you @GiGi, @mariahcooper and I KNOW that your delusional skewed observations are enmeshed in the black feminist piece of propaganda from which you drafted your POV. Your entire essay is written from websites like http://dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com/

If you think I'm lying, I DOUBLE DARE you to post the website from where your pictures and your "lists" are coming from. And then from that we can look at other "junk" sociology is spewed on there.

Next, the names on that list are an extreme reach. More than half of them are unknown or unimportant, or simply do not hold any weight of major influence in the world. Dirk Nowitski? :russ: Heck Michael Jordan....shyt...let's go further down the block...5x NBA Champion tim Duncan's white wife dwarfs him. DO you understand how desperate and silly you look...suppose BlackMen walked into web forms talking about how "attractive" they are....because Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are dating? LOL

If I as a black man, even went there, I could double OR TRIPLE the size of that list of White women who are married to multi millonaire and influential black men.

so when they have children.....and their children date white people....all that money from a black man will be given to the white community :ohhh:

good to know. says alot about black men though. :yeshrug:

but hey im not in this. :jawalrus:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the prince dude is an outlier. Men don't practice hypergamy and try to game society to get "higher status" mates (however you define it, in this case, it looks like cac supremacy) like females do.

Hypergamy:
"Studies of heterosexual mate selection in dozens of countries around the world have found men and women report prioritizing different traits when it comes to choosing a mate, with men tending to prefer women who are young and attractive and women tending to prefer men who are well-educated, ambitious, and attractive.[8]"

Hypergamy is a female phenomenon and so when every female is looking to do it, obviously there will be outlier instances of such for every group. This does not necessarily mean anything. Comparing men and women in this way is like comparing a group of people who typically pick oranges and those who typically do not. Obviously the chances of getting an unusual orange is increased for those who typically oranges versus those who do not. the european royals are basically just inbred losers whom u look up to as "an elevation". look at the numbers, the number of billionaires married to bw is..0.2%..almost zero, almost exactly as I predicted..

You lose, c00n.

actually she wins and every black woman on here wins

cause we gonna be alive past 25.
:troll:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
so when they have children.....and their children date white people....all that money from a black man will be given to the white community :ohhh:

good to know. says alot about black men though. :yeshrug:

but hey im not in this. :jawalrus:
Perhaps...but my point remains...I'm not beaming at the idea that black men are marrying women of other races like @GiGi and @mariahcooper are.

I don't see their interracial marriages as any step up like they do. Do you see me "swooning" over Prince whats his name from a country no one has ever heard of? LOL

Do you see me saying that black men are "attractive" because of who Quincy Jones is married to? lol

Do you think I'm wearing a hair hat as I write this, like they are? :dead:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
LOL More delusion,
But since you keep on talking about billionaires....let's simplify this...according to Forbes, there are 1,645 Billionaires in the entire world. Thus far you've named a grand total of 4 whom are married to black women....., That means, for every 411.25 billionaires, 1 will marry a black woman. Of that total number only 138 are females, so your chances improve minutely. Heck, technically speaking Ahmad Rashad who was married (now divorced) to a billionaire Sale Johnson ALONE makes black men's average higher...even if we were going there or even if it mattered.

But that's a total of 4 out of 1,645....the rest of those men are either married to White, Asian or Latin women...and I'm willing to bet more are dating OTHER MEN than there are dating or married to black women :sas1:. You call it "hatin", I call it reality, because both you @GiGi, @mariahcooper and I KNOW that your delusional skewed observations are enmeshed in the black feminist piece of propaganda from which you drafted your POV. Your entire essay is written from websites like http://dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com/

If you think I'm lying, I DOUBLE DARE you to post the website from where your pictures and your "lists" are coming from. And then from that we can look at other "junk" sociology is spewed on there.

Next, the names on that list are an extreme reach. More than half of them are unknown or unimportant, or simply do not hold any weight of major influence in the world. Dirk Nowitski? :russ: Heck Michael Jordan....shyt...let's go further down the block...5x NBA Champion tim Duncan's white wife dwarfs him. DO you understand how desperate and silly you look...suppose BlackMen walked into web forms talking about how "attractive" they are....because Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are dating? LOL

If I as a black man, even went there, I could double OR TRIPLE the size of that list of White women who are married to multi millonaire and influential black men.

This is a partial list of the well known billionaires who are/were married to black women. More than your "4". Also, please note that there are MORE billionaires in the world than just those who are listed on Forbes.

Billionaires with black wives:

George Lucas
Ronald Betts
Wissam al Mana
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Arne Naess (deceased)
Mats Carlston
Mohmamed-Al Moudi
Mo Ibrahim
Bob Johnson (divorced)
Peter Norton

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
LOL More lies and delusion....number one...my simply mentioning Clearance Thomas ( 1 of 9 Supreme Court Justices of the most powerful nation on Earth) was simply to point out, that if anyone wanted to make a big deal of white women sweeping up "influential" and powerful men in the world....they simply could. I mentioned them off of the top of my head....I didn't go around hunting down lists of people who barely exist to make black male/white female couples look more glamorous than they are. LOL I simply don't care enough to do that...heck I could have mentioned Kevin Johnson's marriage to Michelle Rhee.

Number 2, a quick Google search will confirm your lie about "Prince Maximillion"...he is neither from the wealthiest European families...Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein is the sole wealthiest) Maximillion aint even on the list. It doen't matter either way, your beloved Liechtenstein holds ZERO influence politically, militarily or economically in Europe, let alone the world. I bet you didn't even know it was a country BEFORE you read about this marriage is some Black Feminist's interracial dating blog LOL!

And we can all pretty much gurantee that his son will marry ANOTHER white woman, still elaving yall with crooked smiles and twisted faces when he finally does... because if you think he's going to Zimbabwe to bring back a black woman...you have another thang comin. lol

And another caveat....Prince Albert of Monaco ...has a black baby momma, and he doesn't even acknowledge the child...I think the baby momma is on food stamps (no lie)

Just the fact that you drip at the idea of European Royalty being important is disgusting...especially to THIS black man....I could not care less about "European Royalty" or who the "heir" to their thrones are LOL.

You keep throwing that in there as if, it's impressive and as if I'm suppose to "oo and ahh" and fawn over it lol .

Also a LIE

Prince Albert of Monaco with his son whom he publicly acknowledged as his.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

You are so very sad and you lack basic Google research skills....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2011/04/27/europes-richest-royals/

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/map-europe-royal-families/

Everything that you have stated has been EASILY debunked. How pathetic of you to attempt to "win" an argumeny by demeaning black women. So very sad and proof that men like you are the ENEMY of black women.

Daps
You are so very sad and you lack basic Google research skills....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2011/04/27/europes-richest-royals/

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/map-europe-royal-families/

Everything that you have stated has been EASILY debunked. How pathetic of you to attempt to "win" an argumeny by demeaning black women. So very sad and proof that men like you are the ENEMY of black women.

and the wealth will be passed down to their biracial children who may marry black, and their biracial son will soon be a prince. Black men know all their hard earned money just falls back into white hands when the marry white, so they want to pretend black women are in the same position, when its clearly a difference.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a partial list of the well known billionaires who are/were married to black women. More than your "4". Also, please note that there are MORE billionaires in the world than just those who are listed on Forbes.

Billionaires with black wives:

George Lucas
Ronald Betts
Wissam al Mana
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Arne Naess (deceased)
Mats Carlston
Mohmamed-Al Moudi
Mo Ibrahim
Bob Johnson (divorced)
Peter Norton

You said you wanted to know whether high status cacs valued black women, not how black men value them. Dangote, Adenuga, Mo Ibrahim, and Al-Moudi are black.. Nauss is dead so we can't use him unless we include every dead billionaire that ever had a wife. So -5 from your N number leaves you with five, including the Arab (who isn't a cac, but Arabs don't choose black women over their own neway if you want to know), so it's down to technically 4 billionaire cacs just like @thereheis said. Nice try.:laff:

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Also a LIE

Prince Albert of Monaco with his son whom he publicly acknowledged as his.

His first born son is not the heir to the throne. Prince Albert was forced into marrying that lily white South African chick with the blonde hair. All the gossip mags rag on them like he forced her into marriage and she in this against her will (I don't believe it's against her will at all), but the heir to Monaco is going to be the fruit of her loins.............. not the child born by the Togolese true llove of his life.

So it's nice the kid is acknowledged........... but he's not THAT acknowledged. @thereheis has a point about that. Yes, Albert fought. But Albert should have fought harder if he really gave a fukk.

Besides, all of his other (white) baby mamas would raise hellfire if the little nikka outranked their own little crotchfruit by that degree, in spite of his being firstborn.

I mean, shyt, there's shyt like this:

http://thisblksistaspage.wordpress....ct-with-nicole-coste-and-other-former-lovers/
That’s what The Daily Mail, Paris Match and The Daily Telegraph are saying: that the new Princess refuses to abide Nicole Coste’s presence at royal functions or her husband maintaining their long friendship, but that goes for other ex-lovers. Particularly, this demand singles out Nicole Coste, who is the mother of Alexandre, his nearly eight-year-old natural son. This seems to be par for the course: according to The Independent, Prince Rainier didn’t like Coste when Albert brought her “on approval” to a royal ball when the old man was still alive.

Albert could have been the GOAT of 'fukk all y'all - Princely version', if he'd done the fairy tale thing and wed the woman he loved all along only on the down low and raised up the child he and his lawyers denied until blood tests. But he ain't.

Last edited:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This likely just means females in the UK are more likely to be c00ns. Studies on cacs in the UK as respects attractiveness conclude the same results as the US subjects:

fetchObject.action

^
The male subjects here were mainly white British men. They ranked black females the lowest in attractiveness, same as the US.

Its because in these studies they show an ugly aunt jemima or alek wek looking black woman and compare her to beautiful looking women of other races. They wont show black women that look this, who are just as beautiful if not more beautiful than many white and asian women.
tumblr_n9wrdm0NBe1qcaykoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9rvq9pgvo1qafozxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8feca9jTA1qfn0oqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n92k6c6CG31qdb8lao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2pyfpOZS61qafozxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3ixno16hk1s5hbado2_1280.jpg