Do black women and white men couples..

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
One thing that is true is that almost every time you see a white male/black female couple, both of them are usually good looking and both seem to be educated and middle class. Most black male/white female couples tend to be lower class.

That is just being honest.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
One thing that is true is that almost every time you see a white male/black female couple, both of them are usually good looking and both seem to be educated and middle class. Most black male/white female couples tend to be lower class.

no just no

I see attractive black women with some ugly ass cacs

edit*- Looked outside my window and literally just saw such a couple :dead:

Last edited:

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A white man is not going to think this black women is ugly. A good looking black woman can have a man of ANY race, good looking black women have it all body face and personality.
tumblr_n952yofv6F1s6g6xdo2_1280.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A white man is not going to think these black women are ugly. A good looking black woman can have a man of ANY race, good looking black women have it all body face and personality.
tumblr_n952yofv6F1s6g6xdo2_1280.png

On average, bw get rated the lowest and shyt on by cacs in general, not just in America but around the world. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman but if a woman must rise to that level to be considered something, then that ones judging that woman really don't think of her as anything after all.The point is that c00ning for cacs, whom generally think least or less of you, and attacking your own group, whom generally think most of you, is divisive, wrong-headed and pathetic.The argument goes as much for blacks as cacs. Moreover, arguing a moot, counter-intuitive and clearly wrong c00n point with nothing resembling established facts to back you up is stupid..

Last edited:
Daps
On average, bw get rated the lowest and shyt on by cacs in general, not just in America but around the world. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman but if a woman must rise to that level to be considered something, then that ones judging that woman really don't think of her as anything after all.The point is that c00ning for cacs, whom generally think least or less of you, and attacking your own group, whom generally think most of you, is divisive, wrong-headed and pathetic.The argument goes as much for blacks as cacs. Moreover, arguing a moot, counter-intuitive and clearly wrong c00n point with nothing resembling established facts to back you up is stupid..

Thats why nearly 40% of black women in the UK date out? black women are considered exotic for the most part

Daps
no just no

I see attractive black women with some ugly ass cacs

edit*- Looked outside my window and literally just saw such a couple :dead:

its rare to see a REALLY attractive black women with an ugly white guy. usually when i see a ugly white guy with a black women she is usually ugly as well.

Daps

this! i remember in school there was this chubby basic mexican girl that the black guys went crazy over, the mexican guys considered her ugly. Most of black guys were attractive and athletes, not all black men have horrible taste when dating out but a lot of them really don't care what the girl looks like as she is 'foreign'.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why nearly 40% of black women in the UK date out? black women are considered exotic for the most part

This likely just means females in the UK are more likely to be c00ns. Studies on cacs in the UK as respects attractiveness conclude the same results as the US subjects:

fetchObject.action

^
The male subjects here were mainly white British men. They ranked black females the lowest in attractiveness, same as the US.

Last edited:
Daps
This likely just means females in the UK are more likely to be c00ns. Studies on cacs in the UK as respects attractiveness conclude the same results as the US subjects:

fetchObject.action

^
The male subjects here were mainly white British men. They ranked black females the lowest, same as the US.

ok? still doesn't change the fact many white men are marrying them and black men date out at 50% in the uk, so both genders are 'c00ning' up then i guess.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok? still doesn't change the fact many white men are marrying them and black men date out at 50% in the uk, so both genders are 'c00ning' up then i guess.

Well, when you're a c00n and 90+% of your society is cacs, you're going to end up with one probably. That doesn't mean the cacs like you, it's just math. But if you think that's a "win", well, alright then lol.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
I dont mind WM/BW couples and here's why

Black females drastically outnumber black males in the dating world via the natural ratio, the number of PAWG worshipers, homosexuals and number of young black men that end up dead or in jail so as a result A LOT of BW end up lowering their standards and dating black men with personality/financial issues because they feel that there's not enough "good black men"

I would rather a black female bring a biracial baby into a loving and supportive environment than breed with a incompetent black male and bring a baby into this world with a abusive or non existent black father

Needless to say, in my ideal world, I'd prefer she bring a black baby into this world in a loving and supportive environment but things arent always ideal.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I live in the UK bytch. Black women are not considered exotic at all, some ethnically ambiguous mixed race people are considered exotic and that's it. The dating out statistics for both BM and BW are due to them throwing themselves at white people, not white people finding us highly desirable.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
this! i remember in school there was this chubby basic mexican girl that the black guys went crazy over, the mexican guys considered her ugly. Most of black guys were attractive and athletes, not all black men have horrible taste when dating out but a lot of them really don't care what the girl looks like as she is 'foreign'.

Standards literally go out the window when (a lot but not all but definitely) black men date out. The black guys at my job shuck and jive for the fattest Mexican girls walking around with 100lb tumors on their stomachs. I mean all one has to do is look at the threads that are started on this site about PAWGs (aka sloppy fat white women) and it doesn't matter if the girl's family are members of the Klan, some of these men will degrade themselves for non-black puzzy. Its sad.

I wish that the black men who date out would raise their standards. If you are going to date non-black then your standards should by higher...not lower. The bar is so low for what black men accept from non-black women.

Daps
Well, when you're a c00n and 90+% of your society is cacs, you're going to end up with one probably. That doesn't mean the cacs like you, it's just math. But if you think that's a "win", well, alright then lol.

Heres some adorable foreign couples, obv its enough 'cacs' that like them if they are dating/marrying blacks. and the numbers were that huge in difference when it came to attraction on that chart.

Daps
I live in the UK bytch. Black women are not considered exotic at all, some ethnically ambiguous mixed race people are considered exotic and that's it. The dating out statistics for both BM and BW are due to them throwing themselves at white people, not white people finding us highly desirable.

yeah, because you can speak for every white person in the UK . Men usually pursue the woman on average so im pretty sure white men are pursuing the black women.