Do Dimes Really Exist If They Need Makeup?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:martin:

People need to understand the difference between putting on a new face to deceive and accentuating your features. There's no one on the planet that doesn't look better with makeup. Even natural beauties look better with makeup.
Make up these days is the whole she bang though. If you need a whole new face you're not a dime.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming this man is gay and yes he's def wearing foundation and concealer...hello
He's not gay but there was an episode of the breakfast club where he said people accuse him of having makeup on but then he took a napkin wiped his face and nothing came off. I can't find it though.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
There are some mad looking girls in third world countries and they don't even use makeup. :mjgrin:

Natural beauty brehs. :mjpls:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's not gay but there was an episode of the breakfast club where he said people accuse him of having makeup on but then he took a napkin wiped his face and nothing came off. I can't find it though.
That time of taping no makeup but in the frame you posted, he's wearing it for sure.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Women been putting shyt on their faces to make themselves look more attractive for thousands of years :yeshrug:

They've done it so long, it's all in the game as far as I'm concerned. Just another reason to be careful who you end up with and look at things deeper than the surface.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Make up these days is the whole she bang though. If you need a whole new face you're not a dime.

A whole new face is different. Using makeup to accentuate your strong points is something I have no problem with. It's like clothing. You're gonna wear stuff that accentuates your features. Heals, pushup bra, leggings, etc.