Do dreams of January football fade? Official Packers @ Dolphins Christmas Thread (FOX, 1 PM EST)

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I was about to say, people said before Pam has some medical condition

Mhm. I know it's personal choice.

However if I was in that position, I would use that platform to promote what I have, so people wouldn't go, "Is he drunk? Did he have a stroke." because this isn't the first time Pam had those tweets.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Mhm. I know it's personal choice.

However if I was in that position, I would use that platform to promote what I have, so people wouldn't go, "Is he drunk? Did he have a stroke." because this isn't the first time Pam had those tweets.
sometimes people dont give a fukk as long as people who are close to them in personal life and work life know...I respect that

Daps
if Miami drafted Herbert they would be where Cincinnati at rn
This 100%

Herbert is elite but the team around him has been banged up. If dude had Reek and Waddle :whew:

NFL was loving the narrative of getting rid of a Black coach for a "Black"/racially ambiguous coach and then the team does so well. Not saying Flores is perfect but the media really been tryna push that story on the low.....

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Quay walker is a POS.

This fuccking loser got canned for hitting someone trying to help him up in Buffalo. He can kick rocks