Do people here listen to the Context of White Supremacy? (C.O.W.S)

Discussion in 'The Root' started by MansaMusa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

ADOS and C.O.W.S. listener and supporter.

It's not for White Acceptance -- it's for an ethnic identity and for reparations.

I have seen non-ADOS attack ADOS for wanting those two things -- while using White Supremacist tactic, verbiage and arguments.

I think if we see more non-ADOS support -- a lot of the verbal retaliation from ADOS to non-ADOS will stop.

2. Cape Town JHB

Cape Town JHB Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Imagine trying to smash one of them "counter racist" chicks and Gus cockkblockin talking bowt "8th area of people activity is not a priority on this retreat:comeon:"

Can't hit on PAWGs either coz this is "maximum racist aggression"
    Man I'd be too uncodified on that retreat :lolbron:

Gus looking at me with 2 white girls on my arms with the :francis:VGQ
    FACE

The Odum of Ala Igbo and Tony_Bromo dapped this.
  3. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan/Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I'm a woman and I dont engage in nor support tragic relationships.

But... VGQ.

fairfax12 and The Odum of Ala Igbo dapped this.
  4. Cape Town JHB

Cape Town JHB Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I went on a few prominent YouTube pages that were talking about ADOS vs Pan Africanism etc and i literally clicked on the profiles of any comments with 50-100 likes spreading dissent and conflict.

I would say close to 90% of these profiles were bots:
    -there was never a follow up comment, when you clicked on the profile
    -it showed no comment or viewership history
    - literally the accounts had never viewed or commented on anything else
    -also coz I'm quite used to white people posing as black people online(in South Africa they'll use a Zulu/Xhosa name of a colleague but will literally put in a black person's entire government name, no black person in their 20s or 30s does that.
    the names of these accounts were using were based on things that culturally are simply too old/antiquated e.g. CrackerKilla or something to do with ancient Egypt like "HorusEmpire" etc
    -They also had stock images of the "blackest" thing they could find online "black power fists" "dead black leaders" etc

Alot of these fake bot accounts and trolls had the comments section in complete conflict and division.

The general tone and message of these bot accounts again was not to talk about reparations, lobby groups and a general outline of the movement etc but was about name calling Africans or and baiting for vitriolic responses.

I would like to know what your thoughts are on who might be doing this and for what purposes? ... I know ADOS movement fukked up a few token politicians' presidential run and the so-called black vote by forcing reparations into the equation,but what is there to be achieved by Negroes and foreign darkies infighting? especially when the numbers of foreign blacks in the US are so small.

I get the self hatred and needing to distance one from Africa that's always the case with black people globally, self hatred "i not black i Dominicano(replace with gender/sexual preferences/tribe /nationality etc) but i wasn't expecting hundreds of troll accounts all over comments sections of every single ADOS related video.

Please note that as a black South African male I'd heard about ADOS but it was completely not on my radar, the ONLY reason i started doing some investigation was based purely on the conflict it had spawned, every forum, comment section, articles comments, videos etc was just black people fighting, for me that's been and is the only red flag and immediately evoked Neely Fuller's slave ship analogy.

Black people starving by the hundreds, white supremacists picks 10 black people to feed whilst the others watch on. Tens of millions of Black descendants of slaves in the US being jailed, murdered, discriminated, white people vet out self hating white identified Africans by the hundreds of thousands and give them scholarships and jobs and rewards and sit back and watch the mayhem that ensues.

Check out the comments section

I'm not gonna call out Yvette Carnell and Co coz that's low hanging fruit, also it has been my experience that even well-intentioned righteous black people can be used to advance white supremacy against their knowledge, Mandela, Dr King, etc or if they resist get killed Malcolm, Lamumba etc . So attacking another confused black person won't help.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ABOUT ARGUING WITH PRO OR ANTI ADOS BLACK PEOPLE. I SIMPLY WANT TO DISCUSS THE BLATANT INFILTRATION OF YET ANOTHER BLACK MOVEMENT, NOT ARGUE.

Thoughts?

5. omnifax

omnifax All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Coli Cash:
    $343000.00

I'm willing to discuss this. First though I would need some clarification on what you mean by infiltration? You stated you saw a lot of arguments between ADOS and non-ADOS in comment sections and forums but when you spoke of the videos from "bots" you said they had no following, low view count and no viewing history. My question would be if that is the case how are they viewed as people within the ranks of ADOS if they have no following or any connections to the most prominent figures within the group?

This brings me to the thought that this is ultimately a shortcoming of a movement that is started online. The anonymity of the internet just allows anyone to attach themselves to something like this with very little to verify if they are legitimate or not. Fortunately Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore have established the website which states the mission and what we are try to achieve in addition to the ADOS conference in October which will help as well. I think once people start meeting up and organizing it will help clear some misconceptions and help non-ADOS understand it more clearly if they are willing to listen.

saturn7 and xoxodede dapped this.
  6. saturn7

saturn7 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

How the fukk is ADOS advocating to be fully American and for economic Reparations in our own country "creating conflict"?

American blacks identifying as ADOS has nothing to do with self-hate or hatred of Africa.

omnifax dapped this.