Do People ONLY Go To The Club To Get High/Drunk & F*ck? (My Father & I Spoke About This Yesterday)

Is This True?

• Total voters

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's them. As you pointed out, everybody is different. Just saying from a regular standpoint, going to party like all the time as in whenever the club is open isnt some ordinary shyt.
yea clubbing every week is corny I agree, but if you and your lady is going to a lounge for a few drinks then I don't see anything wrong with that.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea clubbing every week is corny I agree, but if you and your lady is going to a lounge for a few drinks then I don't see anything wrong with that.

Word fam. It's good to go every once in awhile but not every week or every day. Someone has to work there to do that or if they don't, they have too much time on their hands. The club is really repetitive too. Last time I went bar crawling some years back, went to like 4 different bars and all the djs said the same exact shyt when playing music and played the same Playlist. It was like really? Then seeing the clubgoers basically doing the same shyt. They either started getting nervous and went on their phones looking at Facebook or acting like they were texting somebody or were trying to dance fronting like how all the young women do dancing in group with their right hand in the air and left hand down, trying to sing bvd "poison" not even knowing the words to the song. They never heard that song a day in their life until they went in there. That shyt was so corny. :lolbron: that and the stupid dress code nonsense and whatever.

The only clubs that are somewhat bearable are gay bars and even that is pushing it. The reason me saying that is because they don't have a dress code. They also don't have any metal detectors or crazy bouncers ready to go hammertime. I don't even go the clubs like that unless one of my peoples decide to go and even that, I'm not doing much of anything but just playing the background while everyone does whatever.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Who goes to the club to get high? :heh:

Usually you do that before
I used to go to the club to get High all the time

One of them ghetto hole in the wall clubs where everybody is walking around blowing good green

I would usually be high before I got there but it's better getting High while your there and vibing to the music