Do people really find certain skin tones unattractive?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
dark+skin2.jpg

@LA Fisher :usure:

cam>

All Star
Daps
a lot of black men just straight up don't want their children to look like them.

black men don't want their kids to have their nose, or their hair, or their skin.

so they seek mates that look vastly different from them.

it's a gross insecurity.

pike

Banned
Daps
As long as a chick is cute and has clear skin I never really cared what her skin tone was. I see a lot of guys saying things like "darker skin doesn't look good on women". I don't understand that. :wtf:

because dark skin is a masculine trait. Even in the animal kingdom male species are larger and darker than females species. A lot of darkskinned chicks arent cute to begin with, so the dark skinned only enhances everything. Just my two cents

pike

Banned
Daps
Yes, they do.

I know men who wouldn't date a woman this skin color no matter how bad she was

120723114602-alek-wek-and-baby-horizontal-gallery.jpg

because she looks like a dude. Black women used to say wesley snipes was too dark until he became famous

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
a lot of black men just straight up don't want their children to look like them.

black men don't want their kids to have their nose, or their hair, or their skin.

so they seek mates that look vastly different from them.

it's a gross insecurity.
Yo speak for yourself....I want black excellent children. I want a son that's a reflection of me and a daughter that has afrocentric natural hair.