Do people really find certain skin tones unattractive?

pike

Banned
Daps
a lot of black men just straight up don't want their children to look like them.

black men don't want their kids to have their nose, or their hair, or their skin.

so they seek mates that look vastly different from them.

it's a gross insecurity.

black women don't want their kids to have their nose, or their hair, or their skin.

so they seek mates that look vastly different from them.

it's a gross insecurity

Fixed!

BAiiNE

Bronx BAiiNE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know what I'm a dark skinned female and I have to say I have never felt I couldn't get with a guy because of my skin tone. I think that this is pushed in rap lyrics, hollywood and the media but in real life no one cares... Beauty is beauty, period. Men don't like UGLY women (and even there are men out there to love them too!) Shoot even most of the people who say all that light skin stuff have baby mommas, aunties, mamas and sisters who are dark skin so unless you are truly some self hating idiot no one is checkin for a chicks complexion first.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I like women. :manny: It's more so about features than skin color. Lil' Mama is unattractive as hell. :dead:

Glad to see some of the typical try hard posts weren't dapped up in this thread, though. :mjpls:

:pachaha: Some nikkaz are so transparent with their "beg-for-daps" posts

:noah: I loves black womens and only black womenz. I would rather fukk Monique than Scarlett Johanssen. Please dap me, please dap me :to:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
if you can find a post where i diss black people that would be great.
1 post? More like 3.
blacks are too busy killing each other to worry about racism

im saying the only blacks that would actually pop off and do shyt are killing each other. like those lil nikkas in chicago. they would actually pop off if someone guided them.

no they arent. you couldnt even get a million to riot let alone get off their couch
Such hate you have for black people. Talking bad about all of us like that. :wow:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Right now I don't fancy darkskinned women.

It may change in future but I do not want midnight darkness right now.