Do Sony gamers play Xbox?

Discussion in 'The Arcadium' started by PS5, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Gizmo_Duck

Gizmo_Duck Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I had the original xbox and 360, and the libraries were much more diverse back then. Now, not so much outside of the 3rd party timed stuff.

Methodical dapped this.
  2. MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch

MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch просто лгбт-стан Трампа в России

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY
    Coli Cash:
    $344840.00

Yep
    My first console that was truly mine(where I didn't have to share w/ my brother) was PS2 in 04; had a 360 then switched to PS3 in 2011, copped a PS4 in 2017, and been on PC primarily since 2019.

humminbird dapped this.
  3. Methodical

Methodical Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Yup, I had Xbox Original too. Only thing I don't have is Xbox One, PS3, Wii, Switch, XSX. Soon, I will cop Switch Pro

4. Fatboi1

Fatboi1 Veteran Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $343500.00

Same. I started off with a 360 in '07 when Halo 3 dropped. I modded it and for a few years, the 360 was a monster. Then in 2010 due to some circumstances I only had a Nintendo fukking Wii as my console. That wasn't working out :mjlol:
    I copped a PS3 around April 2010 and I never looked back. I eventually recopped a 360 for like $80 from someone just to play Gears 3 but other than that I was on PS3 heavy :wow:

I even found an OG Uncharted 3 beta hype thread :heh:

I was dumb hype for this game back in 2011. The stannery was at unprecedented levels :wow:
    [​IMG]

5. ill_will82

ill_will82 What you see, is what you get

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $281.76

Yup. '07 was about around the same time I copped a 360 and by summer of 2010, I was ready to cop a PS3 b/c I had pretty much played most of the stuff that 360 had offered up to that point.

When I got the PS3, the first 2 games I had were Uncharted & MGS 4.

MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch and Fatboi1 dapped this.
  6. JBWalton

JBWalton You can achieve much more than you know

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Hackney, London
    Coli Cash:
    $537.35

I own an Xbox One S and PS4. I mostly played the PS4.

Before that I had an Xbox 360 & a PS3. I logged more hours into the Xbox although post Gears 3, I started playing more PS3.

I'm waiting to see if I can get a PS5 and get that. I was gonna cop a PC, but parts are ridiculous.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  7. HiiiPower

HiiiPower Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

yup, although I did own an x1 on release before the PS4 because the 360 had my hype, bushed it 6 months in and copped the 4…but like others pointed out with what you and @PS5 said, you don’t have to have every console to be considered a gamer lol, I literally have no ambition to cop an Xbox right now due to not caring about anything on it, between Bethesda and a few others that will no doubt change when we’re halfway through this gen

8. PS5

PS5 Digital Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Original Rec Room Gang
    Coli Cash:
    $863166.00

There's many contradictions in your post bruh. And it's as easy as 1,2,3...

1. True
    2. The PS5 isn't backwards compatible like that so you're literally entering delusional territory. It is but it's not enhanced. You talking about ps4 games holding you down but clearly they didn't since you're still acting like you're playing them while you wait. What have you been doing for the last 8yrs? And 99.9% of ps5 games are just ps4 upgrades at this point so nothing has changed for you. What you playing now bruh? Be honest...

3. Microsoft only focuses on shooters and racers? :stop: Sony fanboys only focus on those two because those two consistently do well. They had no problems with inferior titles getting that treatment from Gran Turismo to Killzone, any game you're excited about is a sequel, often in the double digits. Let me show you diverse...

Sea of thieves (a pirates life launched 2 days ago)

Quantum break (it's control before control and it has a full TV series made for the game)

sunset overdrive is unique

Ryse was dope as fukk but ppl who never played it told you otherwise

State of decay

Cuphead

killer instinct

Ori

Ashen

Recore

Halo wars

Gears tactics

Halo 5 and Forza horizon 4 and Gears 5 are all fantastic but you wanna knock them because they not on Sony? Halo infinite and horizon 5 are amazing titles but since it's not the 17th iteration it's a negative? :mjlol:

Moving forward tho, you have 4 generations of Xbox games at your disposal. And you can have it all for 3yrs for $90-180 total. And what will be added during that time? All these games from an these studios, more than Sony, more money, more time, more freedom than anywhere else. This is not even including the kojima cloud based game or the fact Xbox will be the only place that can do that at all.....

[​IMG]
    Only an illogical fanboy would be like "nah, none of those studios interest me" when the initiative is comprised of people who created God of war and uncharted. Not some ppl who kinda worked on it, no, the creator of the levels, the combat, everything, they Xbox studios now. And they plan on flooding us with games all gen long and into the future eventually turning into Netflix of gaming.
    Or you will can $70 for Bloodborne. Your choice, I'll holla :win:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  9. The Mad Titan

The Mad Titan Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

I don't disagree, however the same people will try to speak on a system or ecosystem of stuff with little to no experience with it at all.

It's nuts to me

PS5 and HiiiPower dapped this.
  10. Black Bolt

Black Bolt Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    LDN
    Coli Cash:
    $111015.00

Besides the Ori games, nothing else interests me there. Mid catalogue, hopefully all those new studios deliver

11. hotbeezie

hotbeezie Go Dawgzz!!!! Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Louisiana
    Coli Cash:
    $336600.00

My main issue with Xbox isn’t really a problem the console itself but that everyone I play with is usually on PlayStation.

:hubie:

jeh dapped this.
  12. NatiboyB

NatiboyB MCN Sultan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

I do I’ve actually played more Xbox since November when I got both the systems

PS5 dapped this.
  13. x2y

x2y SOHH Stupid Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $335000.00

I play both (all 3), but my main console of choice is the Playstation.

PS5 dapped this.
  14. ill_will82

ill_will82 What you see, is what you get

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $281.76

I said what I said... The PS5 is B/C with PS4 games and that's part of the reason why I made the jump in the first place. Also, in the first year it doesn't matter whether it's XSX or PS5 the gaming library is going to be "rehashed" games anyways shyt been going on since the 360/PS3 era. I don't expect the PS library to be full of new games in Year 1. Which is why I wait a year before I buy a next gen console.

Like I said w/XBox their only selling point when it comes to games imo, is Halo, Gears, & Foriza and they've been doing the shyt for over 20 years lol.

The bottom line is I buy the console & games that I think appeals to my wallet & interest.

Gizmo_Duck dapped this.
  15. Greenhornet

Greenhornet A God Among Kings

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Rochester Ny
    Coli Cash:
    $341485.00

broke boy shyt

if you do one or the other you can hold the other one and play for free

puy PS and then just wait for Xbox to load newer games on gamepass
    or buy xbox with gamepass ... and wait for PS to drop the classic hits 20$ shyt

while still stacking the 6 games free a month off xbox and the 3 free games a month off PS

you're only spending 399$ for the console and then you can pay 37$ a year for Sony or Gamepass Ultimate comes at 90$ a year sometimes
    thats not even including gameshare on both systems

alot of hype is driven off people jumping to preorders and trying to play games the day they drop
    only to complete the cycle of saying "Man these companies are trash, they shouldnt drop the game like this!"
    and then buy and do the same shyt the next game that comes out.

Most times unless its an online game I'll just wait for shyt to drop and I can still eat off the huge catalogue I have. Especially for Nintendo... I just wait and stockpile shyt during the rare sales

I just wish with this method, you could suspend your subscriptions and bounce back and forth.