Do strippers also have soul mates?

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Is it possible that strippers can be looked at as normal humans?

@TheStripper

I always felt an evil aura anytime I'm accidentally around them hoors, their spirit seems sad and tainted :ehh:

Plus the dudes they associate with be some weirdos :scusthov:

Where I grew up pimps/ tricks always seemed like humans' equivalent to dog shyt on your shoes...sleazy, bottom of the barrel 'men'...dudes that chose the most demonic way to make money or get laid.

But today I met a stripper that's bad as hell in a regular people's club..... Intelligent, no tattoos or drawn on eyebrows and shared all the same interests as me... I swear I saw heaven in her eyes :blessed:

Is it okay to :cape: a scripper if you meet her on her day off?

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is it possible that strippers can be looked at as normal humans?

@TheStripper

I always felt an evil aura anytime I'm accidentally around them hoors, their spirit seems sad and tainted :ehh:

Plus the dudes they associate with be some weirdos :scusthov:

Where I grew up pimps/ tricks always seemed like humans' equivalent to dog shyt on your shoes...sleazy, bottom of the barrel 'men'...dudes that chose the most demonic way to make money or get laid.

But today I met a stripper that's bad as hell in a regular people's club..... Intelligent, no tattoos or drawn on eyebrows and shared all the same interests as me... I swear I saw heaven in her eyes :blessed:

Is it okay to :cape: a scripper if you meet her on her day off?

Its their job to make you feel special. Apparently the one you had was very good at her job.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Its their job to make you feel special. Apparently the one you had was very good at her job.

:sadcam:

tumblr_mcchppYBoI1r92ldso1_400.gif

"Stripper soul mates " :mjlol:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
But brehs....

I wish you met this hoor I met.

Her spirit shined so bright I'm sure Ra himself built a pyramid aligned to Orion for her ho spirit back in the day

I was steady buying her drinks to keep the convo going :whew: