Do strippers also have soul mates?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There's always the nikkas that knew them before they began walking down demonic paths :manny:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Sees screen name :russ:

The fukkin irony
:jawalrus: Yea bruh, all they need is someone to spit some real 'ism in their ear. Lay it down on them strong.

I remember one time I was just chilling off in the cut at this one strip club in Miami, ole girl comes up to me asking me why I'm not spending any money on the girls looking like the odd man out. Told her I'm not like the rest of these dudes, 10 minutes later she's texting her phone from mine.

Next day she's hitting me up she wants to chill.....

Later that night getting dome in the car driving down I-95 :pachaha:. They all aren't down for stuff line that tho.

If any dude wants to pull a girl out the strip club all you gotta do is treat like people (cuz they are) and spent $0 money on them (trust me). If you spent money on them they'll just put you in the trick bag.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible that strippers can be looked at as normal humans?

@TheStripper

I always felt an evil aura anytime I'm accidentally around them hoors, their spirit seems sad and tainted :ehh:

Plus the dudes they associate with be some weirdos :scusthov:

Where I grew up pimps/ tricks always seemed like humans' equivalent to dog shyt on your shoes...sleazy, bottom of the barrel 'men'...dudes that chose the most demonic way to make money or get laid.

But today I met a stripper that's bad as hell in a regular people's club..... Intelligent, no tattoos or drawn on eyebrows and shared all the same interests as me... I swear I saw heaven in her eyes :blessed:

Is it okay to :cape: a scripper if you meet her on her day off?

How can they have a soulmate if they have no soul?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
But brehs....

I wish you met this hoor I met.

Her spirit shined so bright I'm sure Ra himself built a pyramid aligned to Orion for her ho spirit back in the day

I was steady buying her drinks to keep the convo going :whew:

Get strippers tipsy so the next man can fukk for free breh