Do teams wash uniforms or players get a new uniform every game?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
They have the player’s last name on the pants so you can tell who’s is who’s and the player’s last names and numbers were on the tops so easy enough. Pause but I actually wore Alfonso Soriano’s old pants when I had to suit up and be in the dugout.

Can’t remember exactly how socks worked but I remember they would get washed too. Cleats all had names on em too so you could tell but they usually stayed by the player’s lockers.
Okay, kinda figured but wasn’t sure.

Breh rocked Soriano’s uni AND played the dugout :wow:

You was living the life. How did you attain that gig??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Okay, kinda figured but wasn’t sure.

Breh rocked Soriano’s uni AND played the dugout :wow:

You was living the life. How did you attain that gig??

Some friends of mine worked for them and me, @Brief Keef and one of our real life brehs took over for them when they went to school. shyt was crazy as hell pro athletes be living the life :russ:

The white players gave off cracker vibes but some were cool like Ryan Zimmerman but the Latin and Black players were lit as fukk.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know they wash them in the clubhouse but im sure the owners allocated money for all the specialized jerseys :ld: they not cheap per se.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Some friends of mine worked for them and me, @Brief Keef and one of our real life brehs took over for them when they went to school. shyt was crazy as hell pro athletes be living the life :russ:

The white players gave off cracker vibes but some were cool like Ryan Zimmerman but the Latin and Black players were lit as fukk.
Breh you could share some of your experiences on some, “Tales from the Nationals”, ish. :pachaha: