Do the UK bruvs have something with this one? (G4 Boyz - Local Scammer)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Arent G4 Boyz from NY??:gucci:

Looks like this is an international link up not just a UK song
lol forreal? the first thing I saw when I googled them was some video on YouTube asking if they’re allowed to come to New York, I have no idea who these nikkas are I just assumed.

why do they sound like “mans not hot” :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
lol forreal? the first thing I saw when I googled them was some video on YouTube asking if they’re allowed to come to New York, I have no idea who these nikkas are I just assumed.

why do they sound like “mans not hot” :dwillhuh:

Nah they’re African brehs from NY. The guy on the Chorus is from the UK.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
i thought the U.K had better security regarding these things that largely made it a U.S crime.

Idk about security but like NY, alot of guys here are getting fraud money on varying levels. That shyt beats trapping in virtually every way. You’ll see 20 yr olds in full LV/Gucci and driving BMWs in University :yeshrug:

It’s no surprise that the link up is two Africans from both sides of the pond as Nigerian brehs pioneered that shyt.

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Idk about security but like NY, alot of guys here are getting fraud money on varying levels. That shyt beats trapping in virtually every way. You’ll see 20 yr olds in full LV/Gucci and driving BMWs in University :yeshrug:

It’s no surprise that the link up is two Africans from both sides of the pond as Nigerian brehs pioneered that shyt.
First time I heard of guys swiping was Lebanese in like 02’

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
this just popped up on my youtube reccomendations.
are these guys british or america im confused???