do we agree freeways "what we do" is the greatest moment in rocafella history?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beanie Sigel is my favorite part :wow: He was my favorite Roc-A-Fellas arist than Jay-Z. I always said to my homies, this n!gga is better than Jay-Z..

Rocafella was so deep mine changed over the years,first I was a Bleek fan,than Sigel made me switch up:whoo:,then later Juelz became my favorite as the dynasty broke up til Beans regained the spot.

But yeah,Jay still wrong for not dropping a verse on Crew Love:comeon:...I'm never skeptical Jay feared getting on a track with Beans or nothing,but who would want to follow that verse:wow:...Matter of fact,who would want to play monopoly with Siegel after this:mindblown:.

Only Beans could turn boardgames meant for family fun into some gutter shyt,i still remember when he told Jada he wouldn't shoot up a ladder:pachaha:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Jay tapped Freeway on the shoulder and said "keep going..." :wow: :banderas:
If a sneak start leanin' and the heat stop workin'
Then my heat start workin' I'm-a rob me a person
Catch a nikka sleepin' while he out in the open and I'm a get him
:ohlawd:

...Lowkey, a Nas Stan was hurt:to: when Sigel Sigel y'all told Flex to turn off Nas Is Like:dj2: cuz of Awll them Flutes:laff:, during State ProP:fire: Hot97 Takeover:damn:

I missed the competitiveness of The GAME:sadbron: