Do White South Africans Deserve To Be Kicked Off Their Farm Land?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

Conversation segues into Chinese involvement.
Then issues w/in AADOS community

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think its a good thing they are losing the land.
I just fear that the government nationalization instead of selling it or having a lottery for land to the black inhabitants so it can be privatized and commercialized with be bad for the people overall.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I think its a good thing they are losing the land.
I just fear that the government nationalization instead of selling it or having a lottery for land to the black inhabitants so it can be privatized and commercialized with be bad for the people overall.
Why? Do you fear that once the land is given to the pubic, it will be mismanaged, and squandered?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why? Do you fear that once the land is given to the pubic, it will be mismanaged, and squandered?
Yep, I don't think socialization will lead to excellent production and benefit for the society.
I think its more likely it will breakdown into a system of personal favors and kleptocracy for the political elites.
From what I've read the last few years, South Africa economy has been declining, the group in power seems to be doing this to take the eyes off themselves and score political points.

Just my opinion from the outside looking in though.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yep, I don't think socialization will lead to excellent production and benefit for the society.
I think its more likely it will breakdown into a system of personal favors and kleptocracy for the political elites.
From what I've read the last few years, South Africa economy has been declining, the group in power seems to be doing this to take the eyes off themselves and score political points.

what a surprise, this idiot is defending white south africans as if their government that got them the land wasn't the absolute definition of a breakdown of klepocratic personal favors

you're stupid. just my opinion from the outside looking in though

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
what a surprise, this idiot is defending white south africans as if their government that got them the land wasn't the absolute definition of a breakdown of klepocratic personal favors

you're stupid. just my opinion from the outside looking in though
I haven't defended white south africans. I literally said they should have been had the land taken from them.
Try to read before you post kid. ;)

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I think it's a lot of hyped up white propaganda to make it look like the "poor poor innocent" whites are being targeted so that way other white countries/corporations will come to their defense. :heh:

It's probably more of a fear because they realize their white supremacist system is slowly crumbling. :francis:

The world would be a much better place if white people just simply learn to just stay where they are and do their thing, and let other people do their thing in peace, and stop trying to invade/impose. It's really not that hard. :yeshrug:

I don't dislike white people, I just want them to do better. :ld:

Treat others with respect & stop trying to take advantage of others when they are weak. Eventually you will have to pay for it.

The white South Africans are simply seeing the consequences of the rape,murder, and stealing their ancestors did.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

That much we can agree upon, unfortunately. Good intent or not, SA is still rife w/corruption, and not exclusive to sweet heart deals--that would lead to the betterment of the country, not a few elite.
Why is this even a fukking thread, it's not their fukking farmland...end of discussion!!! :what:
More nuanced than 'deserve'.
I think it's a lot of hyped up white propaganda to make it look like the "poor poor innocent" whites are being targeted so that way other white countries/corporations will come to their defense. :heh:

It's probably more of a fear because they realize their white supremacist system is slowly crumbling. :francis:

The world would be a much better place if white people just simply learn to just stay where they are and do their thing, and let other people do their thing in peace, and stop trying to invade/impose. It's really not that hard. :yeshrug:

I don't dislike white people, I just want them to do better. :ld:
Hoping that is akin to hoping time goes in reverse! That's not in white ppl's nature to leave others alone...never has been!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Aside from the obvious issue of SA should reclaim that period, sooner than later. For this to work, does SA have enough skilled farmers or farm workers? Because they don't this will end badly. Also, just a more general point, do the South Africans have enough skilled labor among them? Or is most of the population only skilled enough to do: retail jobs or transporting driving? In terms of economic stability, prosperity, and effectiveness, those questions have to be researched and answer before any nationwide economic or labor can go into affect.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Makes me appreciate Tba, Cows, tariq, and prof black truth.

That bald dude with glasses was painful to listen to. I tuned out when he mentioned the west was more altruistic compared to China in building it up. I can tell his historical knowledge is shaky at best. The host had to remind him bout France and it's game in west Africa.