Do ya'll believe Garcelle Beauvais Fancy from Jamie Foxx Show earns $700k a year in residual income from reruns?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading somewhere years ago that Will Smith makes like $1000 per episode rerun for Fresh Prince. The FRESH FUKKING PRINCE!

If anybody believes she is pulling in $700K for the Jamie Foxx Show that only airs on BET on Saturdays for like 2 episodes, then I got a bridge in San Francisco for sale

:mjlol:

it's easy to look up where the show is syndicated. Instead just saying anything for likes.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
$700k a year is probably more than she was making when it actually was on the air. Doubt it, unless it got some weird distribution like Everyone Hates Chris and it's the most popular show in Brazil or some shyt.
This shyt always blows my mind...the fact that Everyone Hates Chris is that popular in Brazil. Saw Brazilians mugging Terry Crews overthere, Tichinia treated like a Rock Star, Tyler James being a Sex symbol etc lmao! But then again Brazilian society in many ways look like a Portuguese version of the U.S.

Also forgot to add: "My Wife and Kids" is popular in France(especially amongst French Speaking Africans overthre...go figure lmao!)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Knew a chick who had her own show back in the day and is a bartender now was/is broke as a joke

No way in hell is this true

very few actors (who aren't producers) make big time residuals. the reason the cast of friends never have to work in their life is cuz from the very start after the show got a little success, they started bargaining collectively which forced their leverage. that is why they were making $1M an episode the last few seasons, and why they still get bank off those re-runs.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which show?

MV5BNjk1ZTBmMWMtODc5OS00MjRlLTlmMmUtZDU2YWIzODU5Yzk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYxODM5NzE0._V1_QL75_UY281_CR1,0,190,281_.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That has probably happened but I doubt it's every single year.

That doesn't mean anything. That could just be the way her contract was for that show.

As big as Friends was I'm not buying this number. As old as Friends that's a half a bill.

All that doesn't matter of her residuals are just from the Jamie Foxx Show.

Friends was fukking massive and still is. They were clearing a million an episode or more each during the show run

Syndication money is crazy. Don't forget DVD sales were popping back then. Profit sharing off the back end. Back then NBC ruled the airwaves

They all negotiated together so they came out well

I believe it

Charlie Sheen was making 600k a month in syndication money from 2 and a half men. That show was not on the level of friends