Do ya'll believe Garcelle Beauvais Fancy from Jamie Foxx Show earns $700k a year in residual income from reruns?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Garcelle Beauvais (The Jamie Foxx Show) – $700,000
He might be an Oscar winner now, but Jamie Foxx hasn’t always been so critically acclaimed. Between 1996 and 2001, the now-A-lister starred as the lead on The WB’s (now The CW) The Jamie Foxx Show. While semi-autobiographical in nature, no plot line on the show could have predicted his massive success.

Photo Courtesy: Leon Bennett/Getty Images
Despite the fame that resulted, The Jamie Foxx Show co-stars still have to pay their bills. Garcelle Beauvais, the actress who played Foxx’s wife on the show, reportedly earns $700,000 from reruns each year — that’s nearly a real Hollywood star’s salary for doing nothing.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading somewhere years ago that Will Smith makes like $1000 per episode rerun for Fresh Prince. The FRESH FUKKING PRINCE!

If anybody believes she is pulling in $700K for the Jamie Foxx Show that only airs on BET on Saturdays for like 2 episodes, then I got a bridge in San Francisco for sale

:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That has probably happened but I doubt it's every single year.
If I recall I think I heard Tichina Arnold say she barely making anything from Martin reruns, so hell nah I don’t believe this lol
That doesn't mean anything. That could just be the way her contract was for that show.
I looked into it after its reported Matthew Perry was making $20 million per year in Friends residuals.
As big as Friends was I'm not buying this number. As old as Friends that's a half a bill.
I call bullshyt. Before the Jamie Foxx show she was a well-known pretty face but she didn't have any big movies like that or big shows. I think that show might have been her first consistent acting gig
All that doesn't matter of her residuals are just from the Jamie Foxx Show.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I remember reading somewhere years ago that Will Smith makes like $1000 per episode rerun for Fresh Prince. The FRESH FUKKING PRINCE!

If anybody believes she is pulling in $700K for the Jamie Foxx Show that only airs on BET on Saturdays for like 2 episodes, then I got a bridge in San Francisco for sale

:mjlol:
It probably airs in some local markets as well but either way I'm sure she's not getting that type of money lol. She's getting all her money from those Family Matters reruns. :troll:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Man that’s Martin though. He treated his “friends” like shyt on that show. Do you really think he gonna break bread like that?

You think Martin decides how the cast members get paid? Lol. Even Bob Saget said residuals from Full House was essentially nothing, it depends on your contract. Friends is the exception to the rule. That show is making almost a billy per year and the cast gets 2% each of that.

Last edited: