Do ya'll believe Garcelle Beauvais Fancy from Jamie Foxx Show earns $700k a year in residual income from reruns?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I remember reading somewhere years ago that Will Smith makes like $1000 per episode rerun for Fresh Prince. The FRESH FUKKING PRINCE!

If anybody believes she is pulling in $700K for the Jamie Foxx Show that only airs on BET on Saturdays for like 2 episodes, then I got a bridge in San Francisco for sale

:mjlol:
Jamie Foxx Show reruns on CMT and MTV too

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I can see ensemble casts like Friends and Big Bang Theory making bread off residuals because they fought as a group during contract negotiations
But ain’t no fukkin way in hell is she making that off Jamie fukkin Foxx Show :skip:
If that were the case
That nikka Braxton wouldn’t have done Original Gangstas:russ::dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I heard Marlon Wayans say he has gotten residual checks for like $0.78

Now he didn't say it was from the Wayans sitcom, but I'd imagine it was.

Nobody is really eating off reruns except shows like Seinfeld or Fresh Prince etc. But even then it's likely only the studios making that money

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I heard Marlon Wayans say he has gotten residual checks for like $0.78

Now he didn't say it was from the Wayans sitcom, but I'd imagine it was.

Nobody is really eating off reruns except shows like Seinfeld or Fresh Prince etc. But even then it's likely only the studios making that money

That might be from Batman Returns movie.

"In the end, it wasn't a complete loss for Wayans because he still receives residual checks to this day for “Batman Returns.” Although the actor has never confirmed, according to Cinema Blend, Wayans received a payout of $100,000"