Do y'all ever feel like Michael Jacksons greatness is somewhat exaggerated

Daps
:lupe:

We all know he's a great performer and made great music, but why does everyone act like there aren't just as good of performers out there, or better singers? Peoples trump card with Jackson is his record sales in the 80's. Honestly I think he greatly benefited from that specific time frame and era, just Clinton did in the 90's.

YES MICHAEL WAS GREAT, but to act like there aren't others on his level is crazy

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:stopitslime:nikka...... Mike "Jack Thrilla" sold the most records in the "HISTORY OF MUSIC"... THIS nikka had women "AND MEN" fainting at his concerts!!!:russ: Had 3rd world countries making life and death decisions between buying his records or going hungry for the month.:mjcry::martin:nikka nothing is exaggerated about the fukkIN GAWD MJ.:what: :snoop::mjpls:

Daps
:stopitslime:nikka...... Mike "Jack Thrilla" sold the most records in the "HISTORY OF MUSIC"... THIS nikka had women "AND MEN" fainting at his concerts!!!:russ: Had 3rd world countries making life and death decisions between buying his records or going hungry for the month.:mjcry::martin:nikka nothing is exaggerated about the fukkIN GAWD MJ.:what: :snoop::mjpls:

That's my point, his trump card is always record sales. He great let benefited from that era because of the same music was made today those numbers would be nonexistent

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
His music is somewhat exaggerated (Bad to me, is his worse album), but his performance ability and his voice is not...

Michael Jackson on the Bad Tour is fukking legendary.

Michael Jackson during the 70s with the Jacksons performing live is fukking legendary.

His music videos are legendary.

Only people that are on MJ's level when performing is James Brown and Elvis