Do y'all ever feel like Michael Jacksons greatness is somewhat exaggerated

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That's my point, his trump card is always record sales. He great let benefited from that era because of the same music was made today those numbers would be nonexistent

the bulk of his sales came in the 80s...the peak years of the music industry from an inflated sales perspective was the late 90s...theres really no objective to downplay his numbers as anything other than GOAT tier

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's my point, his trump card is always record sales. He great let benefited from that era because of the same music was made today those numbers would be nonexistent
:martin:bruh... even the heavy hitters of Mj's time, like the Beatles, Elvis, and all those other muthafukkas bit the dust when "Goats of All Goats" hit the scene.. he's "UNfukkWITTABLE" record sales aside this nikka annihilated all competition, ask any African nikka between the ages of 28 and 35, bet you they tell you either they name or somebody they know name is Michael which stands for Michael Joseph Jackson.:ufdup:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can give the OP 10 minutes with a world map and he probably still can't locate Bucarest :stopitslime:

Meanwhile MJ doing this over there...

I can't imagine paying all that money to see MJ and becoming so overwhelmed with just the sight of him, that security is rag dolling your lifeless body to an emergency tent before he utters his first word. :mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
even the heavy hitters of Mj's time, like the Beatles, Elvis, and all those other muthafukkas...

not the same era's at all. Elvis prime was the late 50's. Beatles the 60's. Jackson 5 in the 70's, leading to MJ's solo career in the late 70's and 80's

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not the same era's at all. Elvis prime was the late 50's. Beatles the 60's. Jackson 5 in the 70's, leading to MJ's solo career in the late 70's and 80's
... . I think you are misunderstanding the point... I named people.who reached world wide stardom who still had their stardom and got dusted... Michael Jackson was 8 in the 60's and Jackson five was already taken over..