Do yall miss 3 verse songs?

Do yall miss 3 verse songs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Not really. I only miss legendary lyricists doing that. 3 Nas verses, 3 Andre verses, that type of shyt. Who the fukk wants to listen to Durk, Thug, Fivio for three whole verses? And those are actually GOOD young artists, imagine Sexxy Redd hitting you with 3 verses all the damn time :huhldup:
Muhhfukka seems like he out there being forced to listen to this stuff:heh: … that would be ridiculous but what is even more ridiculous is you don’t like these artist but seem to be listening anyway :mjlol:

Ruckfonnie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
Was just thinking today jeezy double album didn’t seem like it had much filler and I attribute that to 2 verses per song

Daps
punched in lyrics with no subject matter or showcasing breath control and skills is crazy. The beat is the best part of songs now, the artist is just the promotional tool.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yes and songs with hooks. This area is 2 minute songs with no structure. Pure ass

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
especially when the true magic of the third verse is exhibited when the artist adds in some wisdom for the listener to catch onto because they know they already captured your attention

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Let me know something

I miss them if rappers have only two verse tracks on their albums. It's whatever tho.

If you or any one else wants to hear new - passionate enough to write three verse tracks - check my new album Nightmare Fuel!

Every song is three verses AND adlibs - except for the new collab with Cage - which is too long verses each. More than 16s! I'm for adlibs! Many, many stopped doubling. That I find I miss - it takes more work.

New joint!

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Crumple

All Star
Daps
especially when the true magic of the third verse is exhibited when the artist adds in some wisdom for the listener to catch onto because they know they already captured your attention

What do you think of my new joint? I ask cause you seem like a thinker!