Do Yall Really Fukk Wit Crackas Like That In The Real World? (Besides Work)

Do You?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I can say not at all :pacspit: (besides working)

What I mean is do you hang out with them and have cac friends.

Do you? Not talking about this make believe coli shyt. The way I am on here is how I am in real life. My parents and associates know how I feel about em.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bro you’re not really saying anything. It’s easy to avoid white people when you don’t have a job or go to school and you live with mom.

Grow up and become a decent part of our society and stop pandering for daps.
Majority of my city is Black. Last job I was on was mainly Blacks.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I have a job. You have to deal with some of them at work ,outside of work my landlord and the white boys who occasionally hoop at the gym

no

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I can tell from your white ass accent on your YouTube videos and your centre/left bs and affinity for Trumpset that you are a fukking liar.

And damn bro grow tf up nothing wrong with having a white associate. I mean damn you never played football or go to a public school??

I’m calling you a liar bc this is just the shyt you do to be authentic.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If u really getting a legal bag ur gonna have to deal with cacs :yeshrug:
Besides work. Like having cac friends, hanging with them, going to parties and their weddings :scusthov: I don't hate em, but I don't like being around them because I already view most as racists.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
You come to this site, waste time, not do anything productive, try to be accepted but are not authentic in the least.

nikka what the fukk are you even doing with your life? Seriously? 39k posts in three years, WOAT banner and flooding this message board with horseshyt. You always do the same damn thing. People on here for the last two years have given you genuine advice, hell I did as well but all you do is thank them, give them a dap and then ignore it completely. So here you are years later doing the same thing with no progression in anyway.

I think the only way you change is if you get IP banned honestly because you are truly addicted this site and are not doing anything else. How the fukk do you have damn near 10x my post count anyway? shyt boggles the mind.

Last edited: