Do you believe Doughboy actually killed anyone before avenging Ricky's death?

Did Doughboy ever kill anyone before?

• Yes

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Trey was a square

All they mans and them had on Mariners had when duke shot up the spot

That Liquor store is still at 6007 8th Ave near Crenshaw and Slauson

Trey wasn't no square though, nor Ricky. Nikkas wasnt tucked away in the house or nun. Only nikkas that threw crosses was them nikkas that smoked Rick

Nikka just had a future ahead of him, not to mention he lived with a black community supporter, who was obviously respected in they section. Same way with ricky and football, not to mention brodie already had a baby and a girl. He was their ticket out

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Officer Coffey: You think you tough? [pulls gun on Tre] Scared now, ain't you? I like that. That's why I took this job. I hate little motherfukkers like you. Little nikkas, you ain't shyt! I could blow your head off with this Smith & Wesson and you couldn't do shyt. Think you tough? What set you from? Look like one of them Crenshaw Mafia motherfukkers.

Powerful scene. Repped

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just watched. Pretty sure it was his 1st time.

Tre asked if they got him.

He said yea, but I don't know how I feel about it (Pretty much what Caine said in M2S).

He also mentioned some segment on tv he seen about death. It made no mention of Ricky, or the hood. Seemed like it was the 1st time he really experienced death this close n personal.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
John Singleton caught a lot of heat for that character. I thought some of the criticism was valid, but some of it went overboard. Angela Basset and Nia Long's characters were counter balances to her, to me.

The mom treated the sons based on the relationships they had with their fathers. I saw this from being around friends growing up.....and saw it with female cousin later in life. (and called her on it)Sad shyt.

But....you're blaming rick/Dough's mom for them living in that neighborhood? Same neighborhood that successful, stable Furious Styles lived in?

Furious didn’t have to live in that fukked up neighborhood. He chose to live in the inner city around blacks because he wanted to help rehabilitate his neighborhood instead of running away to the suburbs only to watch white people come buy the land. He didn’t have to live there based on what he was probably making. Everyone else was stuck there like Doughboy’s mom. Remember her comments about Furious thinking he was better than everyone else. Trey turned out fine because he had a strong father. The other boys had no dad and were in a fukked up environment. They could’ve benefited being in a safer place.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hated her whole attitude towards Dough. Right as soon as she was introduced, her mentally abusive ass was chewing Dough out. He shook it off, but I can't imagine enduring that on a daily basis. She never had his back. Ricky was her golden child.

Despite all that, homie was always down to ride for his bro no matter how the situation was looking.

Exactly. You supposed to love both your kids. And even still Doughboy had love for his brother and got the people that got him. He was fighting for him as a little kid too.