Do you feel men like Vince McMahon and bill Clinton regret the women they married?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Nah.

I think once you get old, that's when being married really becomes worth it. I can't imagine why a 23 year old would want to be locked down forever, but a 73 year old with fading mental status and health issues? Yeah, I can see the advantage of having someone else around for that.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary let Bill do all types of wild shyt and stuck with him as long as they made power moves together:manny:

MajorMedicalKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Bill needed Hillary for her family connects and that bankroll to get him into politics deep.

Vince seems like such an a$$hole in real life that the amount of women that would put up with his shxt and not trying to get half seems like almost zero. He got lucky with that, because he was practically a b*stard child and a broke boy when they met.

A cute face and a nice body are good for fun but they are literally a dime a dozen when you're a empire minded man. A woman that compliments you, can run overwatch when you have to get your hands dirty, will put up with your shxt, and sees the bigger picture is much more rare and purposeful.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No both of these women are very important to their husbands. Linda and Vince have known each other since they were teenagers and for all of Vince's ambitions, Linda is the one that makes the numbers work so to speak. They compliment each other.

Hilary knew Bill was a backwater p*ssy hound, but Bill has incredible charisma, BUT Hilary came from a prominent family and Bill needed her to introduce him to the right hands to shake and now they are one of the most powerful families in America.