Vince McMahon named black sex toys after black WWE wrestlers, white sex toys after Caucasians

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Can someone explain to me why did Vince do that whole du-rag gimmick back then? What was the purpose of it? He was looking hella silly with that on :dead:

He got his head shaved (after his handpicked wrestler lost to a Donald Trump handpicked wrestler) and in storyline too embarrassed to show the results. He also wore a fedora for a time before the du-rag.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He got his head shaved (after his handpicked wrestler lost to a Donald Trump handpicked wrestler) and in storyline too embarrassed to show the results. He also wore a fedora for a time before the du-rag.

He thought it made him look "tough" since he was on ECW. Also he was bald after Trump and Stone Cold shaved him at WrestleMania.

Oh ok, I did see this but I stopped watching at this time from the early 2000’s. Didn’t know why he was wearing it at first until now.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sick fukk, the new mustache he was growing made him more sadistic

vince-mcmahon.jpg
I saw this picture before and didn't realize it was him. Thought it was the newspaper editor from Spiderman.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the complaint it states that Vince McMahon had been exhibiting behavior that could be construed as sexual assault before she was even an employee with these instances escalating about a month before she was officially employed and he sexually assaulted her the day before she was officially employed with the company. Why did she take the job? Did she think it was going to stop? She should have taken action the day he sexually assaulted her by kissing her and putting his hands down her pants. These are crimes. Why would you work for this man who is so brazen when he doesn't even have any power over you yet?
If course she thought it was going to stop.

Do you think she thought she was special? That she was the first woman he'd done this to? That of all the women in the world she was "the one"?

Why wouldnt he find another broad to spend time and money on? Clearly he's not monogamous, stepping out on his marriage, engaging in gangbangs.

Could she have went to the police then? Yes...
Would her case and the evidence and witnesses be as strong then as they are now? Absolutely not! Vince dug himself into a hole he cannot get out of. He lost the WWE, Linda will divorce him, he's going to lose his family, he's tarnished the McMahon name. I won't be surprised if he kills himself or is found dead from an 'undisclosed heart condition' that no one ever knew about.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me why did Vince do that whole du-rag gimmick back then? What was the purpose of it? He was looking hella silly with that on :dead:
He was hard-core champion
My guess is a a black writer suggested it. (Patrice O'Neil was a writer for them so it could of been him but I don't know