Vince McMahon named black sex toys after black WWE wrestlers, white sex toys after Caucasians

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
107105528-1660775172842-gettyimages-88631547-57752768.jpeg

Trump having to pay 83 million, this fool gone.

Wattba

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's illegal. You should review your companies workplace harassment policy. And if it's unclear, look up your state code on workplace sexual harassment and if its unclear then refer to federal.

It's pretty clear cut what is and isn't acceptable.

If your boss asks you to fukk him or her, they just broke the law, whether you do it or not.
Moreso against company policy.

On the surface level/foundation:
She knew what it was as a sugar baby. Accepted the money, gifts, housing, and a job. That’s a “fair” exchange between 2 adults.

Daps
Taxes , death & you flexing your law degree :pachaha:

how these topics come up on this forum year after year and people still don't know shyt but love to chat chat chat chat chat
i literally just googled "is it still sexual harrassment if you date your boss" and boom search results for quid pro quo sexual harrassment liability :dead:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Moreso against company policy.

On the surface level/foundation:
She knew what it was as a sugar baby. Accepted the money, gifts, housing, and a job. That’s a “fair” exchange between 2 adults.

We gotta stop saying things like "she knew what it was!"

She didn't. If she did then she would've made that specifically clear.

She never said "Vince McMahon asked me/told me/forced me to have to sex for a job." That mf was all in her ear talking bout "imma do this for you" buying her gifts and shyt. He never said "I'ma do this for you if you...."

Dude was dropping shady hints like "keep quiet, there can be trouble" which is why there's enough evidence that he held the threat of her being fired or whatever over her head for sex there's nothing fair about it.

Especially if he says "I'ma give 3 million to make this all go away" then doesn't give 3 million. That was his deal, not hers. He didn't hold up his end.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
how these topics come up on this forum year after year and people still don't know shyt but love to chat chat chat chat chat
i literally just googled "is it still sexual harrassment if you date your boss" and boom search results for quid pro quo sexual harrassment liability :dead:
Exactly! This is why companies ethics policies and training on those policies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

We gotta stop saying things like "she knew what it was!"

She didn't. If she did then she would've made that specifically clear.

She never said "Vince McMahon asked me/told me/forced me to have to sex for a job." That mf was all in her ear talking bout "imma do this for you" buying her gifts and shyt. He never said "I'ma do this for you if you...."

Dude was dropping shady hints like "keep quiet, there can be trouble" which is why there's enough evidence that he held the threat of her being fired or whatever over her head for sex there's nothing fair about it.

Especially if he says "I'ma give 3 million to make this all go away" then doesn't give 3 million. That was his deal, not hers. He didn't hold up his end.

I think you are arguing with unemployed people.

Lol.

Sexual Harassment policies are protected under federal laws. Vince McMahon violated this. He is not only financially vulnerable but legally vulnerable. Doesn't matter if Janell accepted gifts money etc. It is a form of coercion.