Vince McMahon named black sex toys after black WWE wrestlers, white sex toys after Caucasians

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
he looks like Peter Parker's Boss
jonah-jameson-laugh.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Am I trippin or aint he resign for some shyt last year?

He did then he forced his way back to sell the company away from his family.

100% scumbag.

If you know you were shytting on a bytch head and pimping her out, at least give her the money you promised. If he paid her none of this would have gotten out.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We gotta stop saying things like "she knew what it was!"

She didn't. If she did then she would've made that specifically clear.

She never said "Vince McMahon asked me/told me/forced me to have to sex for a job." That mf was all in her ear talking bout "imma do this for you" buying her gifts and shyt. He never said "I'ma do this for you if you...."

Dude was dropping shady hints like "keep quiet, there can be trouble" which is why there's enough evidence that he held the threat of her being fired or whatever over her head for sex there's nothing fair about it.

Especially if he says "I'ma give 3 million to make this all go away" then doesn't give 3 million. That was his deal, not hers. He didn't hold up his end.

In the complaint it states that Vince McMahon had been exhibiting behavior that could be construed as sexual assault before she was even an employee with these instances escalating about a month before she was officially employed and he sexually assaulted her the day before she was officially employed with the company. Why did she take the job? Did she think it was going to stop? She should have taken action the day he sexually assaulted her by kissing her and putting his hands down her pants. These are crimes. Why would you work for this man who is so brazen when he doesn't even have any power over you yet?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, this is wtf happens when you can’t control your demons and you’re just a perverted POS.

Man had a true LEGACY and this is how he’s going out. Fukking sick. What an embarrassment.
I'm not surprised at all. Lines up with old school wrestling behind the scenes stories and all the out there storylines he approved since the Attitude Era.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Can someone explain to me why did Vince do that whole du-rag gimmick back then? What was the purpose of it? He was looking hella silly with that on :dead: