Do you guys ever read the thread starting post or just respond straight off the title alone?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Cause I notice the stupidest responses give the impression of never reading the thread starter :mindblown: how do you answer a title thread question without reading the starting post inside?

Are you that lazy? I always read the thread starter to get a better insight of the thread title before responding...some of you guys should do that sometimes :martin:.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cause I notice the stupidest responses give the impression of never reading the thread starter :mindblown: how do you answer a title thread question without reading the starting post inside?

Are you that lazy? I always read the thread starter to get a better insight of the thread title before responding...some of you guys should do that sometimes :martin:.
vader_didnt_read.gif

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course i read the thread starting post, what OP thinks hes cool because he just goes off the title. You coli nikkas and being so proud of not reading shyt :snoop:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's not what your post from a year ago says...and I don't know any actual women that would refer to themselves as just "a regular guy" either :stopitslime:
It sounds like they said “you guessed it, you was right” after you said they were labeled a man and now they label themselves as female.

That’s what I got out of it anyway.

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it depends

for example in this instance it was a waste of time reading your rant when the thread title makes it very obvious what the point of this thread is...in other threads it may be necessary to read the OP in order to understand the gist of their thread

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
It sounds like they said “you guessed it, you was right” after you said they were labeled a man and now they label themselves as female.

That’s what I got out of it anyway.

:yeshrug:
I'm a whole ass chick 1. :dead: I had my gender as neither female or male :childplease: