Do you guys ever read the thread starting post or just respond straight off the title alone?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
That's not what your post from a year ago says...and I don't know any actual women that would refer to themselves as just "a regular guy" either :stopitslime:
Nah son. I ain't a dude, I got ass and titties you will never see. :wow:

I'm sorry you thought I was a dude :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it depends

for example in this instance it was a waste of time reading your rant when the thread title makes it very obvious what the point of this thread is...in other threads it may be necessary to read the OP in order to understand the gist of their thread
Yeah, i was low key disappoint the the OP really didn't say anything that wasn't implied by the thread title. OP low key answered his own question.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I read the opening post every time if there is one, well if it's not some troll type of thread that is.

Some of these posters I can tell are just trying to rush in and say something for daps. That's why the first page of threads are trash a lot of times.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's the risk you run when you pose a clickbaiting ass question in the title in a forum full of impressionable folks :yeshrug:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I'm a whole ass chick 1. :dead: I had my gender as neither female or male :childplease:

Nah son. I ain't a dude, I got ass and titties you will never see. :wow:

I'm sorry you thought I was a dude :russ:

Coli detective on the scene!

You claim to be a man before.
:dead:

women are people too, I love dat p*ssy. I’m not gay like these nikkas :to:

And here, the "no homo" indicates that you are a man since you complimented a man
That must be you in the your avi. Honestly you don’t look bad my guy. No homilz:wow:

Here you claim to be a handsome guy who has a bytch
That was a weak ass post. But no I Bagged so many dimes. I’m a handsome guy. I don’t care for the bytch and I don’t like mc. Donald’s so that’s why I dissed. Also, the mfs weren’t doing their job when they had no straws out. fukk the cave savage mutant cause he’s a bytch and fukk the bytch too because her inability to speak:russ:

Last week you changed your name to this and adopted a female persona, claiming to have experienced contractions and given birth
Girl after going through labor with them contractions, my body said period who? I tolerate my cycles. Go on about my day :yeshrug:

I do eat a light diet

SHE'S LIVING THE TRANS LIIIIFE

SHE GOES TO A BYTCH THEN BACK TO A nikka

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

And here, the "no homo" indicates that you are a man since you complimented a man

Last week you changed your name to this and adopted a female persona, claiming to have experienced contractions and given birth

Oh shyt, :mjlol: I figured that was a tranny with all the constant switch-ups.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Yeah anything that faq @Killmonger posts. I just read that he made the thread and call him a flaming homosexual that likes unprotected gay sex.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast

:dead: This is a message board folks will say anything on it. I have experienced giving birth and is a handsome neega:troll:

Last edited: