Do You Hate White People?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i admit i sometimes struggle with it in my head, because i know there’s every reason possible to justifiably hate them, in the general sense. when i deal with individuals i would have to literally remind myself to hate them, because that doesn’t come naturally to me.

but i also know for a fact that investing that type of emotion (justified or not) will only hurt me and be a detriment to my progress in life.

plus the fact that it’s not in our nature (melanated people) to hate anybody. we’re at our best when we have control of our emotions and not let them control us (like white people do).

it’s best to approach them using our intellect, not our emotions.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I don't hate them or anyone, but the older i get the less i want to be around or involved with them for extended periods of time.

From the older "set in their ways" cac, to the "completely oblivious to every fukking thing around them" cac...just please keep it moving and leave me and mines the fukk alone .

It's also tiring having to avoid they ass or watch them when I'm with my fam doing our own thing. They like annoying ants...
:martin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Black people should see white
people how Lions see hyena....period.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
I hate em just as much as they hate us.

I give em back the same engery they give me when I’m dealing with them. :manny:

So if I feel negative energy when talking to one then I give back that same vibe or better walk away.

If they give a cool engery when around one, then I’ll chill but lowkey be very suspicious of them. Don’t trust em at all tho.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you not? Now I'm a God fearing man who wants to love and appreciate everyone. But this life is about real shyt.

White people are just terrible. a white man who does right has to stay apologetic and live on his knees begging for forgiveness. But then when they do, I pity and hate hem for belittling themselves. Or coming off as ingenuine.

It's constant conflict of Morals and virtues for me.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I dont hate them but I dont want them in my life outside of where its mandatory that I interract with them like work, social settings, etc.

The older I get, the more I cultivate a white free environment for myself. If youre friends with one they always disappoint you. Something racist, discriminatory, bigoted will always slip out their lips and let you know they have these kind of views. So I just stay away when possible.

My friends say Im racist against whites, I just tell them, I dont want the hassel or work involved in being their friend.

They are the bad guys in history. They have to live with that.

Daps
I dont hate them but I dont want them in my life outside of where its mandatory that I interract with them like work, social settings, etc.

The older I get, the more I cultivate a white free environment for myself. If youre friends with one they always disappoint you. Something racist, discriminatory, bigoted will always slip out their lips and let you know they have these kind of views. So I just stay away when possible.

My friends say Im racist against whites, I just tell them, I dont want the hassel or work involved in being their friend.

They are the bad guys in history. They have to live with that.

This is truth basically I know most y'all kids are like 23 or 24 on the coli but I'm 32 and the older I get the more I learn about cacs and the more I don't want to deal with them but I'm glad y'all learning at a younger age