Do you have or possibly have sexual footage online?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Is it even entertaining? Like would you recommend it if it wasn't you in it. This thread is for male and female.

Yes, I have a few things out there, you may or may not, come across.

My joint is all that. I won't go into detail or tell where you can find but it is gangsta with music and all. :sas2:

No ducktales, brehs.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
online... nah, but when i was in Miami some things happened... i know it was a camera around... i hope to this day that i wasnt being filmed. Nothing too crazy just some wild ass dancing.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This girl decided to be funny and leak a video of me online. :mjcry:

Had it taken down though. Could of put a video of me and her up but I'm not about that revenge life.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
online... nah, but when i was in Miami some things happened... i know it was a camera around... i hope to this day that i wasnt being filmed. Nothing too crazy just some wild ass dancing.
Where were you dancing? Not specifics if you wish not to. Like a club, party, in the streets, etc.

What made that particular episode wild?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
This girl decided to be funny and leak a video of me online. :mjcry:

Had it taken down though. Could of put a video of me and her up but I'm not about that revenge life.
That's wild.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Where were you dancing? Not specifics if you wish not to. Like a club, party, in the streets, etc.

What made that particular episode wild?
It was at some hole in the wall Jamaican spot. We got in for free, i was lookin at a dude and we danced... wildly, lol. Its just stuff i didnt want my momma to see she wound up seeing pics on IG. :snoop: She described what i had on to my fukking shoes, so i couldnt deny it any longer. when i saw the camera in my face i hid my face... but there are still times when i was too busy getting it in to the music to care

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an ex of mine in a video on xvideos...one of her previous exes took video of her showering and put it up online. i want to tell her, but i haven't spoken to her in awhile.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
It was at some hole in the wall Jamaican spot. We got in for free, i was lookin at a dude and we danced... wildly, lol. Its just stuff i didnt want my momma to see she wound up seeing pics on IG. :snoop: She described what i had on to my fukking shoes, so i couldnt deny it any longer. when i saw the camera in my face i hid my face... but there are still times when i was too busy getting it in to the music to care
Oh. Panties or lack there of :sas2: exposed?

Outside of that then that was light.