Do you just buy whatever games you want even if you don't have time to play?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
sometimes :guilty:

I try to at least consider what I'm currently playing, and my backlog. but sometimes I just need\want to try new stuff

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you are throwing money away. you might as well play the demo version instead. of course, there is always piracy but yall don't support that which is cool

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Yes...

:mjcry:

I say I'm gonna get around to them but never do.

I still got shadows of mordor. LBP3. Evil within basically untouched or still not opened.

I buy shyt I think gonna be cool and never play. I bought Evolve. Halo4 and ESO for x1 and played them like e or 4 timez.

:francis:

I've been doin good controling my purchasing. I used to buy everything I wanted.

:scust:

Bought alot of dookie.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
During Steam Summer Sales, yeah

Otherwise. nah

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes. I bought SFV and I probably played that for less than 5 hours. I just don't really care for it to be honest.
Fallout 4 I played for like 10 hours or so.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gravity Rush PS4, Dark Souls 2 PS4, and Fire Emblem: Conquest all sitting in the shrinkwrap like :mjcry:

I still havent played MGS5, Witcher 3, and Xenoblade Chronicles from Christmas either :sadbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yup. Still got ps2 games I ain't played :heh:

My backlog of games I haven't even booted up is always 100+ deep.

If I see a good price I cop.

I game by my mood. So it's nice to have a wide collection of genres since my tastes are expansive.

Sometimes I want a fps,horror,jrpg,racer,platform etc and it's nice knowing I always got something to scratch any itch I have.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cause if I see a good price the next 2 games I'm copping are fallout 4 and far cry primal.

I've yet to finish a few games but I'm a lowkey collector and I know I'll play them eventually. I don't really spend my money on much else :manny:

Anyone else do this :lupe:
I'm bout to stop this shyt. I just brought Arkham Knight, Life is Strange, 3 Tell Tale games, & Infamous 2nd son. I don't kno when I'm playing any of these games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes. All the time, and it's a horrible habit that I need to break. I have other hobbies that are more expensive and a lot of times find myself wishing I would have waited on such and such games and bought a new piece of equipment for the studio or a new camera lens first. In the end I still get what I need, but the timing of it all is what I end up smh at. Games I haven't even touched vs something I could actually use right now.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge backlog and its going to keep growing. Between pan sales and the GameStop four for 10/20 I'll be playing the :flabbynsick: gen for years. Still
Have some ps2 gems that I missed out on.